Slackbaba - 'and the beat goes om' [Liquid Records]

I've seen Slackbaba at quite a few events of late and his music hasn't failed to impress me - soooo liquidy!!! There are melodies and grooves in there that are really infectious - couldn't get one tune out of my head for ages!!!
Will definitely be buying this one - can't wait!
(check out Mood Deluxe on Liquid too - WOW!!!)

Can't wait to hear this! :Smile3:

Looking forward to this too, I am enjoying the Drink More Tea track from the Psymeditation comp. Release date anyone?

Got a review copy which I've been playing loads over the last few weeks - excellent production & great tunes.

I played couple of tracks out at Kulu on Fri which went down well... though had a slightly random conversation witha bloke who came up & asked if I'd be playing "any more similar drum & bass" (!) as this was "fookin ace"...

er.. REWIND I suppose...

:?

It arrived on Saturday and has been rinsed ever since!

Fucking wicked. More like this please.

Woopee!!! What an album, just got mine this morning. On my second listen now, this one aint leaving my CD player for a while! Well done that man!

This one is surely going to be making waves this summer.... it is the perfect summer soundtrack and I cant wait for the festivals !!!

You can get it online all over the net now and to hear samples check out:

http://www.triskelemanagement.com/promotion/om

Fantastic work Johnny, this has been way overdue !!!

big love!

Robin

still waiting for my original copy (getting today!) but the promo is fantastic ........... nice one mister baba .. a true masterpiece !

:Smile3:

xx

Well, this is something really special. Let's face it, we've all known for a while that Jon is a bit of a wizard behind all that electronic gear, and he has managed to carve a new stylish psychedelic sound that never swirms off into nonsense or tries too hard. The opening track is swirling around my head right now, I've had it on repeat in my brain all day, the sublime vocal melodies towards the end are just so perfect - makes you feel happy to be alive. I like all the tracks so far, especially the slightly slower ones - kind of suit my listening style a little better.

An essential buy - even if you don't even like psychedelic music , even if you like Skazi or Meetloaf.

Amen

Back