Snuffle Snuffle

CariFairy's Hamster

Sniffly Fluffball
Reaction score
fjnsn sdfjkng oeoeoeoeib qeeji ik3568b m7n50q8jut orth [03jkln b

Translated into english: Hey people, its "Go Faster" CariFairy's hamster here!

I have heard so much about the "scene" from cari, she comes and tells me about the real world everynight when i wake up just to rub it in that i'll never get to see it. Well, she will just have to wait and see... i'll escape one day... but not till the little brown and white babe in the next cage has been well and truly spoken for, by me.

Well, i glad i'm here, because its time that hamsters everywhere had a voice, and were able to explain to the world things we have been dying to say for centuries.... like...

1. Dry food, what the fuck? Do you think i eat dried flavoured crap in the wild? Dur?

2. Bigger cage... i have not got a three second memory.

3. More sex... we have needs too...

Now i'm done, hello to all you humankind and i hope i give you a no-holds-barred insight into hamster life... But don't play that loud music, my ears are like un-removable hearing aids and it scares the shit out of me.

Then i eat it.

don't let that cari boss you around man, she's one demanding lady! she told me she's gonna make you nibble her toenails cuz she hates using clippers! also, don't eat any green stuff you find on the floor it'll uuuuuh give you a funny turn, so to speak.

welcome aboard go faster!

hehehe .. hello fluffy one ....hope to meet you soon ....:lol1:

greetings sailor.

welcome aboard.

do enjoi the best psy forum there is. now don't be a stranger

Back