someone to put in synthetic dreads ???

spacekitty

furballs in space
Reaction score
ok so here we go again, this time i have synthetic dreads i need putting in, have changed my mind temperarily about real dreads as i found a box in my bedroom with the most lovely blonde and brown synth dreads ready to install

i can travell a reasonable distance from brighton, anyone interested please lemme know asap ( must have my dreadies soon )

cheers guys Jo xx

i've only done braids before, but if you know how to put them in already i'd love to give you a hand - i love doing things with people's hair and I want to be able to do synth dreads..

If no-one else gets in touch, let me know and i'll give you a hand if you want - well, if you'd be willing to let me loose on your head that is..

I'm near the kent/sussex border so not too far..

one of my mates does them really well, everyone in oxford walkin around in synthetic hair has it done by her...she's even got a website methinks...ill try n find out what it is.
but oxford is a bit of a mission

I did my friends a couple of weeks ago for her. They were double ended dreads that i braided in so half the dread was in a plait with her real hair, and the other end of the dread lay on top. Her hair wasnt the colour of the dreads so you could see the plaits but they looks pretty cool like that anyway. I used these little elastic hairband things to sercure the dreads top and bottom. This worked well except they do break so i keep having to reattach the odd 1. This was the most sensible way i could figure out for attaching them. She said they itch quite a bit, and were quite tight to begin with (i had to make sure the plaits were pretty tight so they didnt slip) but losen up after a while.

What are the dreads like?

I can do wool wraps and braids and things as well if anyones interested. Im on my gap year at the mo and willing to do stuff like that for cheap.

icy_fire_ said:
I did my friends a couple of weeks ago for her. They were double ended dreads that i braided in so half the dread was in a plait with her real hair, and the other end of the dread lay on top. Her hair wasnt the colour of the dreads so you could see the plaits but they looks pretty cool like that anyway. I used these little elastic hairband things to sercure the dreads top and bottom. This worked well except they do break so i keep having to reattach the odd 1. This was the most sensible way i could figure out for attaching them. She said they itch quite a bit, and were quite tight to begin with (i had to make sure the plaits were pretty tight so they didnt slip) but losen up after a while.

What are the dreads like?

I can do wool wraps and braids and things as well if anyones interested. Im on my gap year at the mo and willing to do stuff like that for cheap.

yeah theyre double ended dreads :Smile3: that sounds liek the right method ive used before on my hair
where abouts r u ?

spacekitty said:
yeah theyre double ended dreads :Smile3: that sounds liek the right method ive used before on my hair
where abouts r u ?

Marlborough in Wiltshire, near Averbury...

Back