Songs to chill to....

<[Rik]>

Steaming Lightly
Reaction score
I attacked some old CDs and found a really nasty(in a good way) cover by Crowbar of No Quarter by Led Zeppelin... I realised that hadn't actually heard the original, so 10 minutes later I had downloaded one of the most chilled tracks I've heard in a very long time. Just lay back close your eyes and let the music take you!

I'm open to suggestions for other tracks that I should add to a cd of chilled music?

The Egg - many many tunes but just The Egg!

Oh, and Morcheebas new album, "Antidote" oh and Shpongle Remixed...and Zero 7, and DEFINIETLY The Orb!!! sorry, ill go now!

Incubus - Aqueous Transmissions!!! Good for laying back and chilling to makes you feel like your in a rain forest floating down a river!

Ulrich Schnauss! (Or however you spell his name!) ... Best meltage i've ever had on acid :Smile3:

hmmmm... melting on acid :rolleyes:

sorry :Grin: :offtopic:

Zero 7 my favourite

Was correct spelling Goz have to agree his music is very melty trippy chilled. Ozric tentacles are also good as well as some Jack Johnson depending on how chilled.

boards of canada.............and celtic cross............

hmmmmmm Orbital "halycion" i think its called is lovely..

land of green ginger and fluffy white clouds by the orb...

leftfield are pretty nice to chill to as well, afro shock is a personal fav :Smile3:

Anything by Claude Debussey but 'specially Arabesque, Reverie and Claire de Lune

Recently had a thing for Lazy Moon, track by Groove Armada - it's that little synth riff...mmmmmmm.
Also reliving One Dove album Morning Dove White from early 90's (my yoof) and there are a few from new Shpongle that are fast working their way into repertoire.

Happy chilling folks. Bloopy nebulas all round 3;~

Dreadzones Second Light
(A Canterbury Tale, Cave of Angels, Shining Path, Out of Heaven)
OTTs Blumenkraft (see 4 posts up)
Butterfly Dawn

Back