Sorry world.

slasi

Junior Members
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted already. You folks are so fast at posting new links. But here is an apology from 49% of the USA. Check out the gallery section.

http://72.3.131.10/

-Shehryar

Dear me, but that's sad.... :Sad:

The feeling of foreboding I got here in the UK on hearing the results of the election, must be as nothing compared with the feelings of so many US citizens.

The next big electoral hurdle will be the UK general election, and I don't feel so good about that. My view, Blair will get back in because the opposition's totally useless.

Big Hugs to all the Americans who voted for Kerry.... :hihug:

Barclay

Barclay (Dark Angel) said:
The next big electoral hurdle will be the UK general election, and I don't feel so good about that. My view, Blair will get back in because the opposition's totally useless.

Be honest Barcs, shyster he may be, but he's a f**k's sight better on the whole civil liberties/fair wage/wealth redistribution front than Michael Howard would be.

Yeah, that site is heartwarming and heartbreaking all at once - not unlike listening to 'In Utero'. On the plus side, some headway is being made on the election fraud issue, and some of the 'insiders' have developed conscinces and are talking. Let's hope that Election 2004 has a similar outcome to Election 1972.

J. (Ashamedly voting for Blair again until I *know* the Tories are finished for good)

Thats funny that is - try page 142 which I selected at random the postcard from Redondo beach made me smile...... a lot!

JPsychodelicacy said:
J. (Ashamedly voting for Blair again until I *know* the Tories are finished for good)

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about one of the other dozen or so parties that u could vote for?

and what about the lib dems? aren't they for proportional representation which would be great as there would be green party people in parliment and LCP party canidates and all the other little parties that have something to say?

and while i'm on this subject..........

has anyone here considered starting a political party? one that will speak to the disillusioned non-voting youth of today?

phlur (not voting for blair)

panda

panda said:
and what about the lib dems? aren't they for proportional representation which would be great as there would be green party people in parliment and LCP party canidates and all the other little parties that have something to say?

ARRGGGHHH screw the green party the anti european integration scum :mad: F**king nationalists ...

Sorry ... had to be said :rolleyes:

Goz said:
panda said:

ARRGGGHHH screw the green party the anti european integration scum :mad: F**king nationalists ...

Sorry ... had to be said :rolleyes:

ok. i must be ill informed. i didn't realise the green party were nationalists. i hate nationalists too...... but proportional representation would be MORE democratic than the system we have now. right?

Back