Southampton Here I Come

KATT

Junior Members
Reaction score
NOMADIC........WHAT STATES WE NEED A FIXED ABODE
:irofl: HEY ALL YOU PSY LOVERS......

I ONLY RECENTLY BURST ONTO THE SCENE MYSELF, BUT LOVING EVERY MOMENT......NEVER QUITE ENOUGH!!!!!

NOMADING IT AROUND THE SOUTH OF THE COUNTRY AT THE MOMENT........SOUTHAMPTON SOON....HEAR THERE'S A GOOD PSY-TRANCE VIBE DOWN THERE TOO...HOPING TO CHECK IT OUT.

BIG COMPUTERISED HUG

KATT

KATT

Junior Members
Reaction score
NOMADIC........WHAT STATES WE NEED A FIXED ABODE
Hey.....howdy, Doody To You Risky!
Will For Sure Check Out Eufloria....sounds Like A Plan!
Only Just Got Here, So Depends On The Job Situation....pretty Broke From Move, But Will Be There All Happy Smiles.
Ever Made It Up To Minzai? Its In Winchester.....great Vibe. Its A Friend Of Mines Baby. If Not You Should Check It Out...its Only Intimate At The Moment As Venue Small, But Vibe Is Big, Big, Big!
Katt

fractalated

nihilist
Reaction score
hello. welcome to southampton -- the barcelona of the south coast. yeah right.

samadhi's coming soon as well, the month after eufluoria (same people pretty much!)

fractalated

nihilist
Reaction score
KATT said:
Hey, Thanks....
Yeah, Been Hearing Good Things About That Too!
Not Much Info About Yourself....tell Me Anything, Just Something, So You Don't Feel Like Such A Stranger!
my name is ed. and i like psytrance.
i used to have dreads but cut them off last week and it was the best thing i've ever done. (not really, but it was quite fun to get a great big knife and slice the fuckers off) i now feel free to insult faeries and eat steak ;-)
what about you?

Risky

oh go on, just one then..
Reaction score
Ye, the nights have been a great laff so far, and as of December the club has a 3am license which is quite a breakthrough for Southampton :Wink3: Hope to see you down there, come and introduce yerself. Unfortunately, this party will be my last one before leaving the country but that will make it all the more messy and future line-ups for both the parties are looking pretty tasty!
I have been to Mindzai, a while back (the one with Ott) Had a really good night and the people are a friendly lot. There's also nice intimate outdoor type things and private parties round these parts if you're still about in spring/summer

Oh, my name's Ian and I am a liability etc....

Simmo

Reaction score
Errr yeah sorry trying to be funny...its not going too well!! Im 22 from winchester

The next minzai is on friday do come along its always good for a laugh!!

mr_cool

~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
hello!!! welcome to hampshire, i used to go to school in southampton, come to mindzai twill be phat!!! do you know christy?

Dezi

S.W.A.R.M
Reaction score
fractalated said:
my name is ed. and i like psytrance.
i used to have dreads but cut them off last week and it was the best thing i've ever done. i now feel free to insult faeries and eat steak ;-)
ed with no dreads??? wtf? hope to c u soomewhere soonish katt. southampton aint that bad really, bit grey and full of pikeys but theres a few nice people hidden away amongst all the shite.