Spaceboard review

Le Lotus Bleu said:
1) you could at least copy & paste your review here but you'd prefer to make your own publicity.

2) your review never talk through a single word about the real musical content, you're just launching big generalities typical of a pure leeching review.

3) i advice people not to buy this compilation, there's nothing inside except commercial shit, it's a simple plastic disc or if you really want to buy something from Com.pact check their oldest release or the Lish's album for example, the time when they were really into groovyfull on sounds & not kids clubtrance style. Don't loose your money here, keep it for more serious things unless you're a kiddies trance addict between 4 & 10 years.

play nice.

it may not be your style of review, but he's having fun you see?

and publically slating releases is crap. if you don't like it be objective and say why. not just behave like a spoilt child. whats up did they not send you a promo?

Le Lotus Bleu if this is what you call commercial, then i love it commercial!!!! , sue me !!!
i think this compilation rocks!!!

this is a solid release from ComPact with my fav artists Misted Muppet Aquatica and Ultravoice.

The Misted Muppet - Spiritual Visions is unforgettable trip, amazing acoutica guitar and ancient tribe sings, amazing!.

maybe i like this compilation too much because i love this track by the misted muppet, but there are good tracks too inside like aqutica vs ultra voice.

10/10 for the misted muppet track
9/10 for the aqutica vs ultravoice
others are ok but these 2 are big guns in my case! :clubjump:

Monkey Do said:
I never get promos

Last in line is it??

Ha-Ha-Ha!!!!

mr_faster said:
neither do i, i BUY all my tunes

tis the best way innit

yeah and i BUY all my tunes, but certain lovely folks at labels like to send me stuff here and there, I don't rip them for people and if i like the cd enough i'll even BUY it afterwards.

sour grapes? i reckon so.

Red five said:
yeah and i BUY all my tunes, but certain lovely folks at labels like to send me stuff here and there, I don't rip them for people and if i like the cd enough i'll even BUY it afterwards.

sour grapes? i reckon so.

Ooooh who's Mr Well Connected these days :lol1:

When you going to start giving us top tens consisting entirely of unreleased then to really show us just how much king dj of underground you are :hehe:

rrrrrruupdupdiddleiddleupdupduhdar
:juggle:

:runaway:

And while we are on the subject (loads gun and aims at foot) why do Psytrance labels send out promos to DJ's anyway? (pulls trigger) Surely the only people that actually buy Psytrance CD's are DJ's anyway so you might as well make them buy the shit (looks down at hole in bloodstained tassled slip on* and white sock** and realises that there are no promos coming his way ever)

*not really
**double not really

Monkey Do said:
Ooooh who's Mr Well Connected these days :lol1:

When you going to start giving us top tens consisting entirely of unreleased then to really show us just how much king dj of underground you are :hehe:

rrrrrruupdupdiddleiddleupdupduhdar
:juggle:

:runaway:

when hell freezes over.

i only do top tens of released stuff.

so you little people can get hold of it. YOINK!

Back