Spotify blend

AGirlzUnhingedMind

Forum Member
Reaction score
Most appropriate place I could find to post this. I'm generally only here to listen to music and don't post so apologies if it's not the right place, I was introduced to here last year. I've only commented on a few things to be fair.

Has anyone used the Spotify blend feature before where multiple people can join and it mashes up your tastes so you can be introduced to similar music and artists the other people also like.

You can also leave blends easily. Or does anyone already have one they can invite me to? I've massively fallen into a hole of finding new music and having the ability to listen which doesn't happen often thanks Nuerospicy brain.

If you've used it already, how did you find it?

Nope. Fuck Spotify.
I literally don't do well with technology to be fair and it's the only place I can find smaller artists all in one place and some ppl I know etc. I don't like YouTube so don't use that for music and live streams of artists I like I watch them usually on tiktok as they play live on there and some have Spotify. I don't like sound cloud it's naff for finding people.

I don't like Spotify because a) it exploits the artists, who get fuck all from it. And b) the massive profits get ploughed into AI weapons research.
Fuck Spotify!

Try Bandcamp.

I don't like Spotify because a) it exploits the artists, who get fuck all from it. And b) the massive profits get ploughed into AI weapons research.
Fuck Spotify!

Try Bandcamp.

Pretty much all I know I also have ppl I know who use it, many ppl say it's best way they get paid and noticed especially in the last few years since the social lives.
I am aware of what's gone in currently though with money stuff it's why alot got removed off other apps but most artists have fought it and stayed on Spotify and doing okay.
Most artists I like though are on Spotify like it's Spotify or sound cloud.
You can do jams and blends on Spotify which connects people and helps you find people so I've enjoyed it especially as everyone I listen to is on there already pretty much.
Never heard of band camp I'll have a looksie see if i can find sone new artists.

Cheers.

Most appropriate place I could find to post this. I'm generally only here to listen to music and don't post so apologies if it's not the right place, I was introduced to here last year. I've only commented on a few things to be fair.

Has anyone used the Spotify blend feature before where multiple people can join and it mashes up your tastes so you can be introduced to similar music and artists the other people also like.

You can also leave blends easily. Or does anyone already have one they can invite me to? I've massively fallen into a hole of finding new music and having the ability to listen which doesn't happen often thanks Nuerospicy brain.

If you've used it already, how did you find it?
We can be your Spotify. What sort of music are you after?

If you search this thread

Thread 'PieStream Recordings' https://www.psymusic.co.uk/forum/threads/piestream-recordings.81426/

And any thread called 'iso recorded sets' [there were 14 iso fests]

For example Thread 'ISO 13 recorded sets' https://www.psymusic.co.uk/forum/threads/iso-13-recorded-sets.81998/

Then you find tonnes of mixes of different genres of music by us forum lot. And each mix should have a tracklist with it to help further investigations

Back