studio / computer clearout !!!!!!

M

makdaddy

FOR SALE here we have a complete PC based studio comprising of a PC , software, soundcard, monitors, mixer & midi controller. :icool:

All lovingly cared for in a non smoking, animal free household !

Drop us a PM if your interested. :Smile3:

The items are being sold seperately are....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PC Pentium 4 2Ghz 512mb Ram 160gb Hdd WinXP SP2

Mettalic blue metal tower case, DVD/R & DVD/rw. Nvidia Geforce Graphics.

Keyboard, optical mouse & a 17" CRT display included

Yours for only £250 !!!!!

Alesis M1 Active MkII Monitors £140 !!!

18 months old, boxed, manuals etc...
Heres tha gubbins.....

Custom Drivers Designed For Active Monitoring

The M1 Active's woofer and tweeter were specifically designed for the most linear, low distortion response in powered monitoring applications. Its 6.5" woofer cone is formulated from non-woven carbon fiber. It's a material that has been used for the skins of combat aircraft wings, since it offers high tensile strength and low weight. In fact, carbon fiber is 25% lighter than polypropylene (the most common driver material) and hence provides quicker transient response in the low frequency range for superb bass response as well as a vast improvement in the detail of critical upper-mid frequencies. The M1 Active's 1" tweeter dome is made of pure silk, which offers a natural response that aids in preventing ear fatigue during long mix sessions. It also features an internal pole piece mounted phasing plug and is ferrofluid cooled to maintain the best balance of transient response to power handling.

Active Bi-Amplifiers and Electronic Crossovers

Two audiophile-quality amplifiers-a 75 watt woofer amp and a 25 watt tweeter amp-were developed for the M1 Active, along with 8th order high- and low-pass electronic crossover filters. The crossover point was carefully chosen at a low 1500Hz, and produces an extremely wide dispersion zone as well as low midrange coloration. Also, the special time alignment circuitry that's been added to the tweeter section of this crossover allows the output of frequencies from the high and low drivers to occur in perfect synchronization, avoiding the time smear that's typical in less advanced powered speakers.

Attractive Cabinet Design with Dual Ports and Offset Tweeter

In developing the M1 Active, the Alesis engineering team discovered that dual font-mounted ports provided the fastest, most coherent and extended low frequency augmentation. Also, the unique offset design of the high frequency driver allows for the flattest frequency and power response in a speaker that offers such wide dispersion. The M1 Active's attractive mirror-imaged, charcoal- toned cabinet and magnetically-shielded drivers allow for placement in close proximity with computer or video monitors, and offers the added benefit of blending beautifully into your studio's decor without being obtrusive. They may be mounted in either a horizontal or vertical placement to best fit your studio's requirements.

Specifications:
  • Low Frequency Driver: 6.5" non-woven carbon fiber with Santoprene surround and dual magnet shielded configuration
  • High Frequency Driver: 1" silk dome with medium viscosity ferrofluid coolant and dual magnet shielded configuration
  • Crossover: 1500Hz, 8th-order, 48dB/octave filters
  • Input Impedance: 20k_ balanced, 10k_ unbalanced
  • LF Filter: 2nd order, "optimal Q" high pass, +1dB boost@50Hz
  • LF Amplifier: 75 watts, 8_ load
  • LF Amp Distortion:less than 0.03% thd @ 30w

lf amp slew rate:<>19V/µsec
  • LF Amp S/N Ratio: >110dB, ref. 60W @ 8_, A-wtg., 1kHz
  • HF Amplifier: 25 watts, 4_ load
  • HF Amp Distortion:less than 0.06% thd @ rated power
  • lf amp slew rate less than 9V/µsec
  • HF Amp S/N Ratio: >112dB @ rated output
  • Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 23.5 kHz (-10dB point)
  • Connectors: Combination XLR-1/4" jack with input level control
  • Dimensions: (WxHxD) 8.5"x15"x9.75" (381mm x 216mm x 248mm)
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica,Futura,Trebuchet,san-serif]Weight: 19.5 lbs. (8.9kg) each.[/font]

M-audio Audiophile 24/96 4in/4out PCI soundcard with midi £30 !!!!

6 months old, boxed manuals etc.
Again, heres the gubbins....

24 Bit 96 kHz 4 in/ 4 out PCI Digital Recording Interface with MIDI

M Audio?s Audiophile 2496 card is the latest addition to its highly successful Delta family of soundcards. The Audiophile 2496 is an all-in-one high fidelity soundcard solution for a wide variety of applications, ranging from multitrack recording to computer-based home theatre. Analog I/O is available on RCA jacks, utilizing the same professional 24-bit 96kHz conversion as the Delta 44 and Delta 66 cards. S/PDIF I/O and MIDI I/O provide connectivity to both digital devices and the world of MIDI. The Audiophile 2496 includes a powerful digital mixer/router, and control over SCMS (Serial Copy Management System). Delta cards support all computer platforms and major software programs. With software support, the Audiophile 2496 becomes the highest fidelity home theatre soundcard available today.

Features:
  • 24-bit 96 kHz multitrack recording
  • MIDI recording and playback
  • Digital transfers; Digital mastering
  • LP/cassette-to-CD transfers
  • Computer-based Home Theatre systems
  • Computer-based Hi-Fi systems
  • Dynamic Range: D/A 104.0dB (a-weighted), A/D 100.4dB (a-weighted)
  • THD: less than 0.002%
  • Freq. Response: 22Hz - 22kHz, -0.4,-0.4dB

Behringer Eurorack UB1002 10 Input 2 Bus Compact mixer £25 !!!!!

6 months old, boxed manuals etc.
Once Again, heres the gubbins....

This 10-input, 2-bus mic/line mixer features 2 state-of-the-art Invisible Mic Preamps (IMPs) and an effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels. There is 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices, main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs. Tape inputs are assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs. This is an extremely versatile mixer with possibilities ranging from connecting a DAT recorder and monitor speakers to running permanent video and audio installations.

Features:
  • 2 new state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP ?Invisible? Mic Preamp with:
    • - 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
    • - Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range
    • - Lowest possible distortion 0.0007% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
  • Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ on all channels
  • 6 balanced high-headroom line inputs
  • State-of-the-art 4580 operational amplifiers provide lowest noise and distortion?better than 4560 op amps
  • 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
  • 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
  • Peak LEDs on all mono channels
  • Main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
  • Tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
  • Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
  • High-quality sealed rotary controls from ALPS® for long-term reliability

M-Audio Oxygen8 - USB Midi Soft Synth Controller £45 !!
18months old, VGC

The Oxygen 8 is the first trully portable controller to feature assignable rotary knobs. Using MIDIMAN's USB MIDI interface technology, the Oxygen 8 can be plugged into and self-powered by a USB equipped Macintosh or PC computer, inputting MIDI information to the computer and outputting to an external MIDI device, an internal sound card, or software synths. The Oxygen 8 can alternately be used as a standalone MIDI controller for performance situations or use with other MIDI gear. The Oxygen 8 offers eight rotary knobs that can be programmed to transmit any MIDI control value on any MIDI channel. This feature, unique for controller keyboards, is perfect for endless tweaking of software synths, for automating a software mixer console, or to adjust any device that will respond to MIDI control. A data slider can also be set to transmit velocity offset, volume, pan, chorus and reverb depth, while program change and MIDI channel can be keyed into the Oxygen 8. These features, a mod wheel, pitch wheel, and the ability to set the Oxygen 8 to any pitch or octave, make it a truly flexible controller keyboard. For operating the USB Keystation with your computer, driver software is included for Windows 98, ME, and 2000, and for Macintosh OS 8.6 or higher in conjunction with Opcode's OMS MIDI Manager (included).
Oxygen 8 features include:
inputs 16 channels of MIDI to your computer, and outputs 16 channels to a MIDI output port for connection to external modules. No separate MIDI interface required.
Utilizes the power and convenience of your USB port. No tools or computer disassembly required.
Eight fully programmable rotary sliders.
Programmable data slider for specific MIDI parameters.
Mod wheel, pitch wheel, program change, MIDI channel, and setting octave and pitch all controllable for the keyboard.
The Oxygen 8 can be powered by the computer's USB port. The Oxygen 8 can alternately be powered using 6 "AA" batteries.
System Requirements:
PC: Windows 98 or higher. USB port required, either on the motherboard or using a USB expansion card.
Mac: OS 8.6 or higher. USB equipped iMac, G3, or G4.
For more information, visit their web site at http://www.midiman.net.

D

dave arc-i

dont do it - just because you have reached a barrier you going to let it stop you? - barriers are meant to be got over, under, around or through - what waits on the otherside is worth the push - i'm always glad that stubborness forces me to go

Ben3rdEye

toe-jamm
Reaction score
that's what I thought why?
I'm also having a barrier era

whitedog

Lunar SeeD
Reaction score
Do you enjoy making tunes?
If so, forget about what you think you are unable to achieve, which will only depress, and do what you enjoy, simply because you like to!
Works for me :Wink3:

If not, then OK, sell it all, but give all your data to someone else you know who makes tunes :Smile3:

Johnny Digital

i can wirte inglich
Reaction score
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

in two weeks you will be trying toget your stuff back

everyone gets frustrated once in a while...

dont give up

Electroencephalogram

Mr Smiles Esquire
Reaction score

spacekitty

furballs in space
Reaction score
may be interested in the pc, will get back to you, am wanting something for my boy, is it internet ready etc ? ( prolly a silly question ) but im not big on pcs ( being a mac girl myself )

Jo x

M

makdaddy

updated with a pic of the PC and more details of the software installed

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
I might add that the pc was lovingly built by yours truely ..... it is a good un ....

I flogged to Iain for the price he is asking ..... which is a real discount ....

If I were looking for a new pc capable of running up to date music software .... I'd snap it up :iyes: