Sub-Atomic Decor.

dubs2000uk

Sorry..what was I saying?
Hi everyone & I trust you had a wonderfull start to 2006!!

I just wanted to ask everyone that has, is thinking about or is going to be hireing our decor... Please update you contact number for us.

It is Emily who you need to contact on 07956 626633. The reason behind this is due to other drapes using our name/logo has been brought to our attention.

Thanks & mucho hugs

dubs.

Triskele

Korma-kaze
And what lovely decor it is too...

`

Rik

Junior Members
Triskele said:
And what lovely decor it is too...

Most lovely indeed, maybe i can interest you in your own section in my art gallery, take a look at www.psygarden.be and let me know what you think!!!

Love & light
Rik

lurk

Stunning Cunt
i really recommend this deco to any promoter looking for something a bit different, it looks stunning under black light, and the girls are really professional too :Smile3:

Triskele

Korma-kaze
Rik. OMG I didnt think to get in touch. Il be getting together with Emily and discuss it with her. Thanks Mate. Well get together some proper blacklight pics.

Triskele

Korma-kaze
Debbie said:
HI DUBS....nice one where did you get pics from as i been trying to work the site out and you forgot to mention me.... the one who has painted them!!!

I posted the pics, not Dubs. I have the pics on my site at Triskele Management under the Hoi Pol Loi and Shroom party gallery last November.

Some more of the Sub-atomic deco

Artists include Debbie, Emily, Jimmer, Jona, and myself.

:Smile3:

psydeviant

Junior Members
my password re-set actually worked this time , im in hooray (blows off cob webs pff pfff)

PixieDust

across time and space....
bout bloody time Jim!!

xx

D

dave arc-i

see this decor for real at "Thread-Locked Hippies" the forum fund raising party

Debbie

Junior Members
sorry guys.... Em and myself discussed the name when we began we also choose a differant one, did'nt realize the impact it may have.....so we've now decided to revert back to original plan.We are calling ourselves "Futurity"sub-a. Hope that is ok ?

TEK_Row

~Catalyst Of the Mind~
shit.. i thought the title Read..

Sub atomic Dealer

mymistake