Suspended Reality Ketuh records Weapon of Madnes

ketuhrec

Junior Members
Reaction score
Following the success of Audialize (kthcd003), We are ecstatic to share with you our latest auditory mischeif.
9 exclusive dancefloor oriented, Psyberdelic Stompers, for those seeking to remain underground . .
Those who have had them tested up on know what the dose is.

till then, enjoy:
http://clients.comandeer.com/ketuhrecords2...front_of_cd.jpg

TiTle: Suspended Reality (KTHCDOO4)
Release Date: Dec. 2003
Distribution: http://www.wirikuta.at
http://www.ketuhrecords.com

Track listing:

01 Phyx - Psycho Grooves
W&P: Ian Summs / South Africa
02 Shrink - Planet-X
W&P: Paulo Oliveira / Portugal
03 Azax Syndrom - Circles of Hipocrisy
W&P: Regev Azaria / Israel
04 Audialize - Neurologic
W&P: Joao Apell / Portugal
05 N3xu5 - Mother Hall Rmx
W&P: Luis Miguel Lopes / Portugal
06 Killer Buds - Another Future
W&P: Enzio and Marcelo / Brasil
07 Transdriver - Denge
W&P: Alexey Kovalev / Russia
08 The ZelatorVS.Texas Faggot - Toilet Trees
W&P: Luna Orbit, Franny, Tim Thick, Penti Slayer /Australia
09 Kluster - Cpu 500% Rmx
W&P: Michael Petterson / Sweden

Mastered by: Magnaes@the Oracle
P&C: Ketuh Records
Comments are welcome! . . Enjoy the neuro-ticklers!!! :cheekywink:

Can someone give me a bucket to collect my drool in?? :Grin: Waiting for this one :Wink3: :peace: :punk: :speaker: :partysmi: :partysmi:

you will rule this planet - at least mine you do

bom shiva bholenath

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (full_lotus @ Oct 15 2003, 07:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Can someone give me a bucket to collect my drool in?? :Grin: Waiting for this one :Wink3: :peace: :punk: :speaker: :partysmi: :partysmi: [/quote:7acf143d30]
WOW!!!! i am still ROTFLMAO
thanks ji :lolsign:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Saigod @ Oct 16 2003, 01:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you will rule this planet - at least mine you do

bom shiva bholenath [/quote:c0da04e161]
World domination is our intention :punk:
thanks mate!

KETUH PROUDLY PRESENTs
V/A SUSPENDED REALITY KTHCD004

01 PHYX Psycho Grooves
W&P: Ian Summs / South Africa

02 SHRINK Planet-X
W&P: Paulo Oliveira / Portugal

03 AZAX SYNDROME Circles of Hipocrisy
W&P: Regev Azaria / Israel

04 AUDIALIZE Neurologic
W&P: Joao Apell / Portugal

05 N3XU5 Ghost in the Shell
W&P: Luis Miguel Lopes / Portugal

06 KILLER BUDS Another World
W&P: Enzio and Marcelo / Brasil

07 TRANSDRIVER Denge
W&P: Alexey Kovalev / Russia

08 ZELATOR & TEXAS FAGGOT Toilet Trees
W&P: Luna Orbit, Franny, Tim Thick, Penti Slayer /Australia

09 KLUSTER Cpu 500% Rmx
W&P: Michael Petterson / Sweden

Mastered by: AUDIALIZE @ Audialize Studios, Lisbon

Our mission is to deliver to you serious music for experienced dancefloors- more psychedelic than ever! Beware, SUSPENDED REALITY is for veteran ears only- it will warp your mind, and suspend your reason:
Previously unreleased tracks by: TRANSDRIVER, project appeared in 1995 in Moscow, when the Russian trance scene just started. With a unique architecture and flavour, the Portuguese AUDIALIZE, a solo project by Joao Appel whose excellent debut album we released last summer. N3XU5-another Portuguese kicking up some dust in Japan for the hard psy crowds there. Pure psychedelia for acid heads- SHRINK with his tipical style with hard kicks, fat and low bass lines, combining with fast, intense synths leads and robotic environments, creating a unique journey into a world of a mechanic ambience. From Israel AZAX SYNDROM combining strong dance floor rythms with weird hallucinated sounds above creating a twisted & crazy atmosphere. KLUSTER the Swedish cyber geniu´s unique style of sample movements and synthetic melody has impressed the minds of listeners globally. The Brasilian Killer Buds with a frantic rythym, hi-kick, hard bass lines, noi sy synth lines and a fast bpm. Searching to produce tracks for madness on dancefloors, the South African PHYX with a sound that is developing into a very psychedelic wave with industrial overtones. And to close insanely, the Australias Zelator Vs. Texas faggot, surely they need no introduction!

In the Pipeline 2004
Sonic Pantomime V/A compiled by DJ P_Mac & DJ TV- previously unreleased tracks by Triskell, Rastaliens, Audialize, Shrink, Killer Buds, and more...

Debut Album Killer Buds

Debut album Gappeq

V/A compiled by Full_Lotus and P_Mac

Debut Album Shrink

please send demos to:
Ketuh Records Austria/Portugal
Pulverturmgasse 17/5
A-1010 Vienna
tel: +43 676 3027397
Sales
info@ketuhrecords.com
info@wirikuta.at
Web
http://www.ketuhrecords.com

Suspended Reality now available from all your favourite on-line stores. Enjoy :Smile3:

yup! heard this one the other week and it is sounding frightenly good
:Smile3:

Resurrecting this thread because I just can't get enough of the Zelator vs. Texas Faggot track (8). That bass drop at about a minute in is a proper mindbender - makes me smile in the same way as Koxbox's Lunar Bin. :Grin:

J.

Back