Swearing

lurk

Stunning Cunt
A 7 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. You know what?", says the 7 year old, "I think it's about time we start swearing." The 4 year old nods his head in approval. "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna swear first, then you swear after me, ok?" "Ok" the 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm. The mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 7 year old what he wants for breakfast. "Oh, shit mum, I guess I'll have some Coco Pops" WHACK!! He flew out of his chair, tumbled across the kitchen floor, got up, and ran upstairs crying his eyes out. She looked at the 4 year old and asked with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?! "I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fuckin' life it won't be Coco Pops."

DJJD

Piechedelic
Classique :lol:

I got a slap for shouting "Ian ya teas ready ya cunt" to my bro when I was 5. :Smile3: Pleasant child.

tortoise

Psy-Judy
My brother used to cuss "Solid" instead of "Sod it" when he was a nipper.

I just went straight for "Bloody Hell"

jamez_23

Blah
Little Rod's parents were in total depair ..... he would not stop swearing, no matter what they tried.

As christmas was approaching they thought they would try one more thing to teach him the lesson.

"Rod - if you continue to swear Santa will not be happy and you wont the get the presents you asked for" he was told ...

Rod didn't listen. So instead of presents this year young Rod would be getting a shock.

Christmas arrived and little Rod woke up to open his stocking. He grabbed it - shook it - to his suprise it was totally full of Horse manure.

"What did Santa bring you this year?" his parents asked.

Little Rod replied ....

"I think I got a horse but I'll be fucked if I can find it!"