Take's me higher

Trypta

aum!
Reaction score
I wan't to get some more contact with people who prefer "real nightime psych".
like: OceLot
G.o.W
kindzadza
derango
megalopsy
Dark Nebula
And so on......:iyes:

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Well, you've come to the right place. Here I am :Grin:, I'm sure the others will come by soon enough :ibiggrin:

psytones

Chaotically Operational
Reaction score
Yes, i'm here for you my son.
I'm Norwegian but live in Denamrk/Copenhagen at the moment. Where in Norway are you from Trypta?

pis & løv,
Jan Erik

PS: Check out GHREG ON EARTH for some extremly modern but oh so cruel tracks. I'm not here to tell you what to get or listen to as I belive you know that well enough your self. But buy this compilation ---> http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/moe/moe1cd001.html

np: Kemic-Al ( http://www.trance.net/article/articleview/605/ ), soon to put on V/A – Schlabbaduerst 05 *such a show off eh*

PS2. http://www.discogs.com/label/Schlabbaduerst+Rekkords might be of interesse. It's dark, intelligent and Goa'ish, but also Fungus Funkish, hehe :Smile3:

Trypta

aum!
Reaction score
Hi Psytones!
i'm currently living in hønefoss.
Trying to build a studio but location,location,location.
And i'm involved in a little project together with a friend.

yes i've been to the schlabbduerst site,pretty good stuff.
spec. procs

So what are u doing in denmark?

psytones

Chaotically Operational
Reaction score
Well, I'm working at Dell with sales. I was on my way to Asia. But desided to take this job and travel later. So your trying to build a studio for your self to make dark-psy? .. I'm also a "hobby" DJ, but right now, I'm trying to get equipment. And I play dark, or prefer dark that is.

Have you heard/read that Norway has gotten another psy label now, thats gonna focus on dark vibes? www.trance.net

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you guys heard Trold or Phobium???? Both from Norway. Some cool stuff. We're releasing Trold on our next compilation :Wink3: Also, if you can get it, get the 'Dreams Like Desert' compilation on Golden Dawn records. The Crazy Goblins comp on Trishula rocks as well :Wink3: Wizack Twizack album on Stoneage looks interesting , and also the new Noise Poison label. Your thoughts???? :icool:

mr_faster

ecomingonecomingonstrong
Reaction score
just reason...trying to get into logic, waiting for a new computer at the moment, then gonna remix some old tunes and make some new ones :Smile3:

thanks for checking it out! :Smile3:

Trypta

aum!
Reaction score
Yes Psytones
i've seen it.northern psylight rec. ,right?
we are sending in demo's so time will shove if we are good enough to make the compilation.

psytones

Chaotically Operational
Reaction score
Trypta said:
Yes Psytones
i've seen it.northern psylight rec. ,right?
we are sending in demo's so time will shove if we are good enough to make the compilation.

Nice! Good luck then. :Smile3:
.. Be shure to send me a free promo for review when your a "star". :p

Trypta

aum!
Reaction score
Arev u all going to the party on saturday 18 feb?
Any good stuff i should check out?

dark rergards

Trypta