technodolly clubwear

technodolly

unsane
Ruskin said:
That's a brilliant idea - putting a hood on a dress! :Smile3:

It doesn't end there - someone has asked me for a hooded bikini! Check THAT shit out!! :irofl:

Thanks for your kind words Debbie - where did you see it?

Debbie

Junior Members
up newcastle at the "happenings " party. i was there when Hilary got it just in time to go out! I like the bikini top, any chance of it with a front in white and how much?

technodolly

unsane
Debbie said:
up newcastle at the "happenings " party. i was there when Hilary got it just in time to go out! I like the bikini top, any chance of it with a front in white and how much?

Hi Debbie, check your pm :ibiggrin:

technodolly

unsane
I have them up on the alienskin web site, but have had no sales as of yet.
I'm gonna get Rob to take some better photies of them. I have made a couple for Vlado and his missus. (London DJ, Pukka Records guy)

Biggins

Cake Or Death
yeh thats the ones i meant......erm.....bugger.....in theory *ahem*....what would be the postage and do you need to have the persont here for measurements?

Biggins

Cake Or Death
erm...maybe...i dunno.....i do like really them tops but it could be MASSIVELY impractical to sort out.

technodolly

unsane
Not impractical at all. I could totally make one and post it out to you, not a problem.
I would need some measurements from you - chest, length- front and back and arm length (from shoulder). Do you want it with or with out a zip? And would you like anything personalised? Do you have an inverted logo?

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
technodolly said:
Not impractical at all. I could totally make one and post it out to you, not a problem.
I would need some measurements from you - chest, length- front and back and arm length (from shoulder). Do you want it with or with out a zip? And would you like anything personalised? Do you have an inverted logo?

well in THAT case.....
....<gets out tape measure>..... :Grin: :Grin: ?

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
technodolly said:
Nanook - personalised 'Strange-Daze' hoody? Suits you...
:lol:

i trust you....
you design / make.... i'll pay.
you need money upfront?
hugs n respect,
N

grokit23

God mintsmak
There was a Japanese guy selling hoodies very similar to your embroidered ones for 120 Euros in Turkey, told him I reckoned I could get one cheaper at home. :Wink3:

ps: Hooded Bikini = winner :ilol:

technodolly

unsane
grokit23 said:
There was a Japanese guy selling hoodies very similar to your embroidered ones for 120 Euros in Turkey, told him I reckoned I could get one cheaper at home. :Wink3:

ps: Hooded Bikini = winner :ilol:

Can you now? We'll have to see about that :ibiggrin: