technodolly clubwear

technodollop

unsane
Forum Supporter
Messages
103
Reaction score
332
Location
oop north
Hello Forum Folks!:jump:

Here's a sample of what I do....If you are interested in buying any of my designs or want me to make you your own design, please mail/pm me.

At the moment I don't have very many items for boys, sorry, but I plan to sort it out in the future :iyes:

Alternatively alienskin host my designs and you can get my stuff from them.


 

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
Forum Supporter
Messages
23,941
Reaction score
1,113
ace :Grin:
 

technodollop

unsane
Forum Supporter
Messages
103
Reaction score
332
Location
oop north
Ruskin said:
That's a brilliant idea - putting a hood on a dress! :Smile3:

It doesn't end there - someone has asked me for a hooded bikini! Check THAT shit out!! :irofl:



Thanks for your kind words Debbie - where did you see it?
 

Debbie

Junior Members
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
trowbridge
up newcastle at the "happenings " party. i was there when Hilary got it just in time to go out! I like the bikini top, any chance of it with a front in white and how much?
 

technodollop

unsane
Forum Supporter
Messages
103
Reaction score
332
Location
oop north
Debbie said:
up newcastle at the "happenings " party. i was there when Hilary got it just in time to go out! I like the bikini top, any chance of it with a front in white and how much?

Hi Debbie, check your pm :ibiggrin:
 

technodollop

unsane
Forum Supporter
Messages
103
Reaction score
332
Location
oop north
I have them up on the alienskin web site, but have had no sales as of yet.
I'm gonna get Rob to take some better photies of them. I have made a couple for Vlado and his missus. (London DJ, Pukka Records guy)
 

Biggins

Cake Or Death
Messages
5,215
Reaction score
527
Location
in bed................
yeh thats the ones i meant......erm.....bugger.....in theory *ahem*....what would be the postage and do you need to have the persont here for measurements?
 

technodollop

unsane
Forum Supporter
Messages
103
Reaction score
332
Location
oop north
Not impractical at all. I could totally make one and post it out to you, not a problem.
I would need some measurements from you - chest, length- front and back and arm length (from shoulder). Do you want it with or with out a zip? And would you like anything personalised? Do you have an inverted logo?
 

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
Forum Supporter
Messages
23,941
Reaction score
1,113
technodolly said:
Not impractical at all. I could totally make one and post it out to you, not a problem.
I would need some measurements from you - chest, length- front and back and arm length (from shoulder). Do you want it with or with out a zip? And would you like anything personalised? Do you have an inverted logo?


well in THAT case.....
....<gets out tape measure>..... :Grin: :Grin: ?
 

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
Forum Supporter
Messages
23,941
Reaction score
1,113
technodolly said:
Nanook - personalised 'Strange-Daze' hoody? Suits you...
:lol:


i trust you....
you design / make.... i'll pay.
you need money upfront?
hugs n respect,
N
 

grokit23

God mintsmak
Forum Supporter
Messages
8,578
Reaction score
614
Location
Up above the streets and houses
There was a Japanese guy selling hoodies very similar to your embroidered ones for 120 Euros in Turkey, told him I reckoned I could get one cheaper at home. :Wink3:

ps: Hooded Bikini = winner :ilol:
 

technodollop

unsane
Forum Supporter
Messages
103
Reaction score
332
Location
oop north
grokit23 said:
There was a Japanese guy selling hoodies very similar to your embroidered ones for 120 Euros in Turkey, told him I reckoned I could get one cheaper at home. :Wink3:

ps: Hooded Bikini = winner :ilol:

Can you now? We'll have to see about that :ibiggrin:
 
Top