technodolly clubwear

technodollop

unsane
Forum Fun-raiser
Reaction score
Hello Forum Folks!:jump:

Here's a sample of what I do....If you are interested in buying any of my designs or want me to make you your own design, please mail/pm me.

At the moment I don't have very many items for boys, sorry, but I plan to sort it out in the future :iyes:

Alternatively alienskin host my designs and you can get my stuff from them.

Ruskin said:
That's a brilliant idea - putting a hood on a dress! :Smile3:

It doesn't end there - someone has asked me for a hooded bikini! Check THAT shit out!! :irofl:

Thanks for your kind words Debbie - where did you see it?

up newcastle at the "happenings " party. i was there when Hilary got it just in time to go out! I like the bikini top, any chance of it with a front in white and how much?

Debbie said:
up newcastle at the "happenings " party. i was there when Hilary got it just in time to go out! I like the bikini top, any chance of it with a front in white and how much?

Hi Debbie, check your pm :ibiggrin:

I have them up on the alienskin web site, but have had no sales as of yet.
I'm gonna get Rob to take some better photies of them. I have made a couple for Vlado and his missus. (London DJ, Pukka Records guy)

yeh thats the ones i meant......erm.....bugger.....in theory *ahem*....what would be the postage and do you need to have the persont here for measurements?

Not impractical at all. I could totally make one and post it out to you, not a problem.
I would need some measurements from you - chest, length- front and back and arm length (from shoulder). Do you want it with or with out a zip? And would you like anything personalised? Do you have an inverted logo?

technodolly said:
Not impractical at all. I could totally make one and post it out to you, not a problem.
I would need some measurements from you - chest, length- front and back and arm length (from shoulder). Do you want it with or with out a zip? And would you like anything personalised? Do you have an inverted logo?

well in THAT case.....
....<gets out tape measure>..... :Grin: :Grin: ?

technodolly said:
Nanook - personalised 'Strange-Daze' hoody? Suits you...
:lol:

i trust you....
you design / make.... i'll pay.
you need money upfront?
hugs n respect,
N

There was a Japanese guy selling hoodies very similar to your embroidered ones for 120 Euros in Turkey, told him I reckoned I could get one cheaper at home. :Wink3:

ps: Hooded Bikini = winner :ilol:

grokit23 said:
There was a Japanese guy selling hoodies very similar to your embroidered ones for 120 Euros in Turkey, told him I reckoned I could get one cheaper at home. :Wink3:

ps: Hooded Bikini = winner :ilol:

Can you now? We'll have to see about that :ibiggrin:

Back