Top 10 Ten Tunes That Made Me Wet Myself When I First Heard Them

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
Reaction score
what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
1. Hallucinogen - LSD

Christmas holidays from uni, damion nibbles hash in his room while listening to oakenfold on radio 1, its the goa mix and nothing is ever quite the same again. my only regret is that it's such a f*ing unoriginal one, which is why i went for the incontinence angle (it's new.)

2. OOOD - Kundalini

Another christmas holidays, damion doing an essay on Kant and struggling; goes to town and finds Phantasm 3 for about six quid, comes home, plays it, gets to this track at the end, nothing ever quite the same again. wet self.

3. Cosmosis - Higher Access

cant remember when or why but it sounded terribly fluid.
oh yeah, i remember, it was in 1998 and i was tripping. which is a bit like having a piss out of your brain.

4. Ott - Smoked Glass & Chrome

heard it, loved it, got bored of it. entire smaothraki chillout based around it. became annoyed every time i heard it. then the boys from leeds who we were camped with were all sat around drinking amstel, this tune came on and they were all like "holy shit! it's this one again!!!" so they rushed over to dance to it. i did as well to see if i could fall in love with the tune again.
i did.

5. Hallucinogen In Dub - Gamma Goblilns

shocking realisation that all-time wobbly trancey tune was really a dub tune all along.
a bit like at the end of the crying game, when you find out the chick is really a dude. which is enough to make anyone piss themselves.

6. Reefer Decree - Psychic Substances

they dont make tunes like old tunes anymore do they? well they did on this one.
which was nice.

7. Mandra Gora - Wicked Warp

ultimate boncemasher........... played it to some kid who was into "trance" ala van dyk etc as the 'biggest trance tune ever recorded'.
he shat, i pissed myself.

8. Muses Rapt - Spiritual Healing

boring time in london with ex-GF, wandered off to wardour stret leaving her in selfridges with two f*ing thirds of my f*ing salary, bought the dream creation CD, came back waited around etc etc etc, got on the train back to soton in the eve, whacked this on the discman.... and wow.
i pissed myself.

9. Pelin Pala - My CD Has Landed on the Next Door Neighbour's Dog

So there i was, merrily reviewing tunes, and annoyed for about two weeks that, if this music is really sposed to be psychedelic then it should have heaps of changes... not spend three minutes introducing something, playing it for three minutes, then pissing off. And then this came thru, and nothing has ever had quite the same effect on me, in the manner and direction with which i relieved my psytrance bladder.

10. Patrask - Am Ne Vshe Ryo (or whatever it is)

Introduced to me recently by Jsainsbury out of Jsainsbury. piss myself i did.

excellent you like psychic substances too. it gets away with being as cheesey as it is, not entirely sure how. wicked trak anyway :Smile3:

Ten Tunes That Made Me Wet Myself When I First Heard The

damion said:

7. Mandra Gora - Wicked Warp

Hey Dam! What an excellent tune! Wish I remember where I have it! (a cassette comp of a friend? :? )

Haven't seen you in ages btw! Should do something about it! :Smile3:

Am coming over next weekend, Londonwise. Arrange to be there! :Smile3:
Am gonna loo meself before flight I promise, unless pheadra got a slightly different and surely vastly more romantic plan thank you :Grin:

I think you should store it all in for a massive pissing on Damion's face orgy....

...he loves it really:P :ph34r: :runsmile:

*realises her strange pissing fetish and decides to join pissers on faces anonymous*

Pheadra said:
I think you should store it all in for a massive pissing on Damion's face orgy....

...he loves it really:P :ph34r: :runsmile:

*realises her strange pissing fetish and decides to join pissers on faces anonymous*

:lol:

Actually could store it in a tank with daily donnations for free...mmm :ph34r:

:o my goodness... damion, if it helps, think of the philosophical implications of having your face urinated upon and as you lie there, think of what your philosophical masters of whom you once spent so many years in study and adoration of, would be thinking of you.. :Smile3:

well, from my objective viewpoint, it seems quite as if it is you that is grooming for a golden shower and ozric that is grooming for position of voyeur... just for your clarification of course :Wink3:

Back