Psy_Dot Junior Members

Threads:
    Full moon party in thailand

i will be there in June can some one tell me
    how good that will be

2. JohnM

JohnM blah blah blah

Threads:
    If you are going to Had Rin - the full moon party is no longer what it might have been ten years ago - its massive, the crowd is mainly a drinking crowd - lots of backpackers en route to Oz and holiday makers from Ko Samui, and the music is pretty mainstream. Its an experience (!) but i wouldnt go expecting a big psy trance party.

There are still parties that happen on Ko Pha Ngan - The harmony bar is a good palce to start - they have psy nights on a mon & fri & you'll find out about what else is going on around the Island.

As for other full moon parties beyond Ko Pha Ngan - they do occur - but nowhere near as regular - although there was quite abit going on Krabi/Au Nang way recently.

3. Jay5

Jay5 Junior Members

Threads:
    black moon partys had started up again when i was there last year.

theres also a little weekly party which is wicked that u need to get a boat to, pm me if you want directions.

also backyard bar up on a hill in had rin, 3 nights a week and the after party of the full moon party.

have fun! hopefully i'll be in koh pang gan for a month this summer to :Grin:

Jp

4. Lazytom

Lazytom imperialist running-dog

Threads:
    I'm gonna be in Pha Ngan and Samui in June looking for psy parties etc... any other forumers?

5. Skenkl

Skenkl Member

Threads:
    i'm planning a trip back this summer!! Am going for three months this time, and will probably spend most of it on ko phangan. Gonna take my tunes with me and see if I can get to play a set ksome where!!

Probably going to be out there June - Sept time, be good to met up with a fellow psy-forumer!!

6. Lazytom

Threads:
    good stuff! - I'll post in general discussion or summat when I'm out there... perhaps arrange a meeting point etc...

7. Skenkl

Skenkl Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a plan!!

:sun:

8. kilokif

kilokif Junior Members

Threads:
    well i went there and i was very disappointed ..it's not what i was expecting but you can find real parties that rocks ..but i don't remenber the name of the beach ..just ask and youshould find..to go to those parties you have to croos the junggle with a pick up..

9. Lazytom

Threads:
    I ain't just going there for the parties....

10. psinology

psinology Senior Member

Threads:
    full moon parties are not all that good methinks, all commercial music, although some good techno here and there, crowd too "let's get pissed and go on the pull"
    it's an experience nevertheless.
    My g/f and i stayed in Ao Tanote on Koh Tao, an hours jeep ride through the jungle from the harbour, all the way across the island. not many people there, beautifyll beach and coral, Black Tip diving; great diving school with cool instructors, nice coral,...
    had a great party on Koh Tao too, incredible venue, in the middle of the jungle on a hill, little wooden bridges everywhere and walkways, little streams, the mai dj both was a massive wooden pixie head, dj was in the open mouth, awesome.
    had some really nice mmmm too. music wise it didn't get much more psy than soem reefer decree, but bring some cd's and they'll let u play!!! :Grin:
    On koh Phangan you MUST go Tong Nai Pan, as close to paradise as you can get. this bay consists of two crescent beaches, go to the north one, i think it's called tong nai pan NOI, not sure though.
    check for Monkey Buzinezz boat trips, feckin cool, go round the islands, drink punch, eat shrooms, the bollox.
    anyway, i'd advice these places, but you'll find your way around no doubt. have fun!!! :punk:

11. Lazytom

Threads:
    ^^^ the boat cruise sounds wicked mate!!! definately up for that... might have to find that party too....

12. psinology

psinology Senior Member

Threads:
    aah yes, also in Tong Nai Pan there's this cafe, it's against the rockface, walk up some wooden stairs to this awesome balcony, lossa fluffy pillows, these little cumphy triangular Thai pillows, big tv (bleuh), cool tunes, and a bar with the best , ehrm , dammit, what are they called, lessi, lossi, sorta like milkshakes, but with yoghurt, aaaaaand mushroom omelette!!! :shrooms:

teh boat takes you to the place where The Beach was based on, this lagoon in this island, un-freakin-believable, you also make a little jungle treck, see snakes (big feckin pythons) and monkeys, roam some caves, ...

yeah, good times

and Paradise waterfalls is also on phangan for some more underground parties, although i heard of late it's gotten a bit shit. and don't pay for a ticket, get some thai fisherman to scoot u around the island and go round :Wink3:

yi lu ping an

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice