Thank you forum-people!

DeathPosture

Fingering.Nuns.On.Mars
I just realized that I don't thank you guys enough for all the positive feedback I get in my review threads... You guys are awesome - and it's a real ego boost for me to read your kind comments... For that I'm eternally grateful! :ibiggrin:

Positive feedback like that inspires me to keep doing what I'm doing... And it's always been a real pleasure going back to my old threads here and reading your encouraging comments...

Just thought I'd let you all know how much I appreciate it... :ikiss:

/DP

jamez_23

Blah
DeathPosture said:
You guys are awesome - and it's a real ego boost for me to read your kind comments... For that I'm eternally grateful! :ibiggrin:
/DP

aw, DP :Grin:

No worries. I should also say thankyou to you (and so should makdaddy! And Ady!) for putting one of our tunes in your 'Best of 2005' list .... :iyes: Was a real ego boost too! :iyes:

Keep up the good work DP!

M

makdaddy

yeah, without a doubt the best trance review's on t'web imo

M

makdaddy

jamez_23 said:
thankyou for putting one of our tunes in your 'Best of 2005' list .... :iyes: Was a real ego boost too! :iyes:

:dito:

lurk

Stunning Cunt
hang on, has this got anything to do with your signature? :Wink3:

seriously though, your reviews are worth all the praise they get. you and damion have got all bases covered between you, i don't need to look any further :Smile3:

DeathPosture

Fingering.Nuns.On.Mars
lurk said:
hang on, has this got anything to do with your signature? :Wink3:

This?

Haha... Well no, I'm actually being serious here... I'm really grateful for all the comments - and in stead of replying in all the threads, I thought I'd make this new threads and send some luv back to all you lovely people...

lurk said:
seriously though, your reviews are worth all the praise they get. you and damion have got all bases covered between you, i don't need to look any further :Smile3:

Fanks, fanx and fx! Much obliged! :ismile:

/DP

Geoff3

Direct DJ
nice one for putting us onto some good releases!

and helping me spend some money :Wink3: (hang on thats why I'm skint...its your fault...) only kidding :Wink3: