Thanks everyone who puts mixes up

Faction

Proto-col
Reaction score
I just got a portable CD/MP3 player for the car - I do about 350 miles a week for work - and guess what! Being a deisel and therefore very prone to vibration, the only things my car will let it play without skipping are MP3s.

I'm therefore currently downloading 9 mixes from off this here forum to provide me with a little entertainment on those long drives round Somerset. I mean, I LOVE Radio 4 but sometimes it helps to have a lilttle REAL entertainment, y'know?

Thanks all of you - Red 5, Full Lotus, Rob, Opia, Marc, Toad, Monkey Do, ,Brij, Vigi... you feed my ears.

Thank God for broadband... this is the first time our 2Mbit connection has been stretched properly... In less than 80 minutes I'll have probably over 10 hours of music! Crazy.

Good one Colin-I also recommend the talents on hear!
Um I assume you forgot to mention you DL'ed Andrew's mix too-tis bloody good. I had a good spiff the other day being so tired I just lay on my bed put up the volume and got physically and aurally massaged!
Btw Origin was fun-Dick Trevor was great as dj-also the other guy slightly bald used to hava dread or two-good sounds.
B

I downloaded Andrew's the other day... it is good (only one dodgy mix that I heard! :Wink3: ) - Lurk and Aurora's Vodka Effected mix too. Shpiffing.

I'm listening to Snafu's right now..... it's fab.
I wonder if he knows that "Fluoroscopy" is part of my job? - it involves shoving tubes up old peoples' bums and x-raying their rectums and beyond :o :excessiv:

Thanks for the music everyone!

Well said Colin, it is a pleasure to have access to all this great stuff. I am currently listening to LonelyWoolf's Lucid Dreaming Chillout, it is fantastic!!!

:sun:

Too right

So much good tunage that it almost feels wrong :Smile3:

I hope I get to buy you guys a beer at some point.

Keep up the good work.

:partysmi:

yes..!!!! :bananada: :bananada: this is so cool. i didn't realise until recently that i could download music here. have been enjoying it alot. yes, thanks for the music. really like the one from toad.

how can i upload a mix i have? :? :? not the smartest with computers... :tongue1:

Back