The Cult of the Suicide Bomber.

crikey

Junior Members
Reaction score
Did anybody see this program that aired yesterday? Any thoughts on what it showed us of Iranian society?

deadgirl

Dead inside
Reaction score
crikey said:
Did anybody see this program that aired yesterday? Any thoughts on what it showed us of Iranian society?
i saw most of it .

Vanilla Penguin

V.P Psy comes to Dorset
Reaction score
....still think it was offensive to the young lads family that the interviewer was insistent that he was a suicide bomber,,,..when the family say he was a martyr.

What he done was in an act of war between two countries..not a terrorist atrocity.

He was a martyr...what was sad, was that the powers that be then said that it was the way all young men should act..& it becam e "expected".

The first act by that young lad was an act of courage...think I would have legged it though!!

jimmy3000

One setting, total
Reaction score
There has been many very good documentaries on this subject lately. I don't think being a suicide bomber requires any courage, just not thinking as you press the button. living with a long term illness that involves daily suffering requires far more courage. Getting your life back together like those 700 odd people who were not killed but were maimed by the 7/7 bombs, that takes courage. I'm talking about hearing loss, people blinded losing fingers and limbs as many did, mental trauma. I think suicide bombers are real tossers.