This made laugh quite alot, its funnier if your an animal lover! :irofl:

As seen in a dog's diary:

7 am - Oh boy! A walk! My favorite!
8 am - Oh boy! Dog food! My favorite!
9 am - Oh boy! The kids! My favorite!
Noon - Oh boy! The yard! My favorite!
2 pm - Oh boy! A car ride! My favorite!
3 pm - Oh boy! The kids! My favorite!
4 pm - Oh boy! Playing ball! My favorite!
6 pm - Oh boy! Welcome home Mom! My favorite!
7 pm - Oh boy! Welcome home Dad! My favorite!
8 pm - Oh boy! Dog food! My favorite!
9 pm - Oh boy! Tummy rubs on the couch! My favorite!
11 pm - Oh boy! Sleeping in my people's bed! My favorite!

As seen in a cat's diary:

Day 183 of my captivity... My captors continued to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from clawing the furniture.

Tomorrow I may eat another house plant. Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded - must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair - must try this on their bed.

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear in their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little
cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan...

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More mportant, I overheard that my confinement was due to my powers of inducing "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches.

The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured.

But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...

lala69

51% Sweetheart,49% Bitch
Dogs have Masters.... Cats have Slaves.

PixieDust

across time and space....
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA That's so true!!

mr_cool

~~~~~~~~~
my cat's a cold blooded killer

kunningtoerag

naut-psy-kik-humaon
dogs look up 2 us, cats look down on us, pigs treat us as equal......

thomaz

Junior Members
Pigs aren't physically capable of looking up....

Dragongurl

zooming blue
A Dogs thoughts: They pet me, they feed me, they give me a place to sleep.....they must be Gods!

A Cats thought: They pet me, they feed me, they give me a place to sleep.....I must be God!

Hehehehehe :Smile3:

scuttyworm

lizard king
ahahaha
dont we all wanna b cats?
i do...
i got 3,
old-boy ozzy is chilled,new-boy didge is noisy&greedy,new-girl girlie is aloof.
i luv em and wanna b em
jammy buggers!

tortoise

Psy-Judy
kunningtoerag said:
dogs look up 2 us, cats look down on us, pigs treat us as equal......

oooh, Winston Churchill - My Favourite :irazz:
"A dog looks up to a man, a cat looks down on a man, but a pig looks you straight in the eye and sees you as his equal"

personally I find cats ok, but I really identify with dogs, I'd much rather be a dog, life is eternal fun, instead of an eternal trial. Cats have this permanent "I'm really fucked off with life" expression on their face, I mean, where does the expression "sour puss" come from, whereas dogs just love everything and say "yes" to life.

Xenomage

Lord High ChillMaester
I agree with Tortoise, dogs are better than cats, and I'd rather be a dog than a cat. But not one of those "joke" dogs (Chiwawa or Pomerainian an' stuff. They just look like science projects gone wrong, imo)

kunningtoerag

naut-psy-kik-humaon
Xenomage said:
I agree with Tortoise, dogs are better than cats, and I'd rather be a dog than a cat. But not one of those "joke" dogs (Chiwawa or Pomerainian an' stuff. They just look like science projects gone wrong, imo)

All dogs are science projects gone wrong. Thats how we got so many breeds, cuz they cross and interbreed and keep runts alive and then mate the runts with other runts and then we get politicians!!

kunningtoerag

naut-psy-kik-humaon
tortoise said:
oooh, Winston Churchill - My Favourite :irazz:
"A dog looks up to a man, a cat looks down on a man, but a pig looks you straight in the eye and sees you as his equal"

I didn't know it was Churchills quote, heard it on the rad 4, and all this cat and dog stuff just made me wanna pass it on..Its almost true, but whats all this that pigs cant look up?? Any ideas????:iconfused

i used to be a cat person untill we got the most amazing dog in te world!

she is the happiest dog i have ever met! i would love to have a life like hers!

lala69

51% Sweetheart,49% Bitch
I rather like cheetahs... so I guess I could claim to like both, though liking cats more. As for this whole debate - it's been done. No agreement will ever be reached. It's the obligatory argument you have with people when you get to know enough about them to know what kind of pets they have. *sigh*

Alan

ItDoesWhatItSaysOnTheTin
I remember two quotes by T. Pratchett on cats, (roughly):

'cats are only waiting around until somone invents a tin-opener which can be operated with paws'

'if cats looked like frogs we'd recognise them for the cold-blooded killers that they were'

still love 'em tho...

April

Bad Girl gone Good
if there is a afterlife i wanna come back as a well loved cat...pleaz god..!:iyes: :irolleyes :irazz: