The Fairy has landed!

Naughty Fairy

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm The Naughty Fairy. It has been said, that some have spotted me floating round certin parties :Wink3: Apparently pink hair is easy to spot and glittering people seems to get you ingraved on peoples minds too. Hmmmm not much to say about myself really except........I LOVE TO PARTY :party2:

glitter me glitter me! :wizard1:

:welcome: :hehe: huw x

YEY :Grin: :Grin: Another glitter fairy....we will have to meet and go cover people with glitter and cause fairy mischief! And pink! AHHHHHH *brain goes into happiness overload* :welcome: :wizard1:

welcome.gif

More fairys!! Yey! :Grin:

:welcome: and enjoy!

:shrooms:

:welcome:

Hello!!
One day all the psy fairies will come together to combine there forces of glitter and sparkles and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :crazy:

would be a very pretty world though don't you think? :Grin:

Hello! :welcome:

Are you Ayesha of Boing? You don't give away enough about yourself for me to be sure... :?

Welcome anyway! :tongue1:

OGPete said:
Are you Ayesha of Boing? You don't give away enough about yourself for me to be sure... :?

Heeeheeeheee....cors' it's me Pete, but fairys are ment to a bit on the sneaky side aren't they :Wink3:

bubblejunkie said:
One day all the psy fairies will come together to combine there forces of glitter and sparkles and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

Or I could just give them all starring roles in a very special video I'm planning to produce *ahem*

:runsmile:

I'll get me coat*

*ok, ok it's a dirty mac

:lol: Monkey.....I'm in that vid too...... :ph34r:

Soz Naughty Fairy, but it gets worse closer to full moon :lol:

Heeheehee it's so funny how the Naughtyness in this Fairy can spread before you even know me :wizard1: Hope a few of you will come party with the fairies soon. We know how to party hard OGP has been a great mentor.

Hi there NF :welcome: to the forum :Grin:

hi there,
i know you,you are the fairy wich i still like very much,no doubt we will
meet sometime over one of the upcoming events.
Ayesha,we have not done party together in ages,come on then fairy sort your wings out and join the fun!!!
birmingham on the 10th next month :shrooms: :shrooms: :shrooms: :speaker: :peace: :lol1:
lol
kick ass angel

Back