The Feedback Thread

Ok, I can see you've got the same sound dialled in, so that's clearly your sound.

It may also be that I just massively over-cook the bass on all my tracks...here are another 2 I never got around to finishing, but both have bass levels that are pretty standard for all my stuff. That's part of why I came on here for feedback, to see if the basics were right. I've never had a chance to test any of my stuff on a big rig, and I'm going for that festival trance vibe.
Both great but the second one is killer. Nice tight sound.

Ok, I can see you've got the same sound dialled in, so that's clearly your sound.

It may also be that I just massively over-cook the bass on all my tracks...here are another 2 I never got around to finishing, but both have bass levels that are pretty standard for all my stuff. That's part of why I came on here for feedback, to see if the basics were right. I've never had a chance to test any of my stuff on a big rig, and I'm going for that festival trance vibe.

I don't think you over cook the bass. I think your high end needs more impact and air. I too suffer from this but have been experiment with saturation and chorus to add weight. Also try using more sends including left and right verb sends ie if your lead is more on the left and some verb on the right using a send not to wash out the lead other then that good job man

I've gone back to my early days well right back to my first ever song I've written. I've learnt a lot over the last few years and I've done my final Mix and master of this tune and now its time to let it be and move on. It was written with a mobile app called caustic 3 and mixed in ableton with a lil extra layer and a new kick. I Hope you enjoy this old school sounding track.

Nice kick and bass, the mix sounds clean as well. But story wise, it gets a bit boring after listening to it, it feels empty, try to make it more interesting. But hey, sound design is very nice imo :Smile3:

Thank you for the feedback :Smile3:
Yeap it was a track I've made last year and I understand what you mean by empty, but it'll stay like that for this one.
But I'll try to make it more interesting for the next.

Maybe more melodic synth or more Question/Anwser is the key.

Anyway thanks a lot :Smile3:

(Im trying to flush out those horrible spam posts by speedsound, he seems to be trying to ruin this forum)

stop taking speed & make better sound m8 (speedsound if you read this please stop disgracing us with your spam)

hi guys. been going back to unfinished projects and recycling parts. this is one i'm working on at the moment. would love some opinions. tia!

oooo some more tunes for me to listen too.

Here my New Goa track its the second ive done now and quite different to my first

Im Not sure if I posted my first Goa track if I have sorry

I think I recognise it. Nice, and the new one too.

I've got a few new ones on the go now I got time to spare. Here's the latest...I'm currently umming and ahhing about whether the arps are quite right yet or not, so happy to take any feedback.

Hey there, this is mix of the tracks that I made in 2019! Let me know what think :Yahoo:

First track is the winner for me, but lots of other good stuff in there...I'm not much into hardcore, which is clearly an influence, but you do it well.

Hey guys I mage a remix and would love your opinions on how to finish it

I gotta be honest and say I'm not loving the bootleg mix dude. The kick overpowers the track, particularly the vocals, which I'm not sure are acapellas? If you've tried to eq out everything but the vocals then that explains why I'm finding it all a bit muddy for my taste. And the pitching seems off anyway?
I gave up trying to bootleg because of this problem.

Sorry. Not the feedback you were looking for I'm sure, but just my take on it..

Im Not sure if I posted my first Goa track if I have sorry

I think I recognise it. Nice, and the new one too.

I've got a few new ones on the go now I got time to spare. Here's the latest...I'm currently umming and ahhing about whether the arps are quite right yet or not, so happy to take any feedback.

um the apps are a bit thin, I would layer them pan one left one right and middle tweak each one so they are a lil unique like the cut-off etc but apart from that I like it. I would also mix the arps in mono and notch eq each one so you can here all 3 then they will sound fat and wide :Smile3:

Last edited:
Back