the "I just dug this out after donkey's years...

psinology

Folded View, Creamcrop Records.

Third psy cd ever bought (after Yahel - For the People (see first psy cd post and subsequent :runsmile: , and Electrum on Alchemy (proud of that one though :Smile3: )),

haven't listened to it in ages and it still sounds very nice n dirty.

Soooo, go rummage through that case logic and take a trip down memory lane... :Grin:

:wizard1:

psinology

and to be precise, the Yumade rmx of Magus - Digital Silence has quite a tasty bassline (and cool dinosaur/trumpetty sound (getting technical here)) that caught my ear :Smile3:

Goz

Psy-Richard
Staff member
Forum Supporter
mmm Creamcrop :cool: Shame they seem to have gone now :sad: Don't get much of that kinda style anymore ... loved it myself ...

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
art of trance - octopus mwnn remix (i think)

first track on one of the trancentral CDs a mate of mine gave me before i got into doof... when he decided to become a junglist. Also gave me a couple of the Trance Europe Express CDs, the ones that came with a booklet... lost those though in the great damion music burglary of 1997 (lost everything except about 12 psy cds and a stina nordenstam. Oh, and verve Northern Soul. but everything else i imagine ended up at the Shirley branch of Cash Converters) :mad:

psinology

Something just ocuured to me. These...

psinology said:
the Yumade rmx of Magus - Digital Silence (cool dinosaur/trumpetty sound (getting technical here)) that caught my ear :Smile3:

sound exactly the same as the biginning of Protoculture - Homeworld (which, I must add, is also an ace track)

:wizard1:

jamez_23

Blah
Wasn't a big fan of this album but used to thrash the hell out of the Hux Flux tune ...... Bring your own bios ...... superb crazy tunage ......

Continuum

Throb Farmer
Monkey Do said:
Finished my set on DI last night with The Antidote - Sunrise, got great feedback for that.

Oooh I love the way that tune keeps coming up and up, rinsing the last drops of energy from a shagged out dancefloor.
Ker-wality ! :Grin:

shpiral

outside
Hallucinogen - Soothsayer (lysergeon warning rmx) !!

unbelievable !! - makes my head turn inside out every time :Smile3:

psinology

Essence Re:Evolution IV - Flying Rhino

cd 2 mixed by Lucas.

proggy type stuff, but more dark and psy than Ticon, Son Kite etc...

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Red five said:
Lush 3.1 > Orbital.

this must beplayed this summer.

ho yus indeedy.

Oooh, getting all misty eyed just thinking about that tune :Smile3:

Ben3rdEye

toe-jamm
damion said:
art of trance - octopus mwnn remix (i think)

first track on one of the trancentral CDs a mate of mine gave me before i got into doof... when he decided to become a junglist. Also gave me a couple of the Trance Europe Express CDs, the ones that came with a booklet... lost those though in the great damion music burglary of 1997 (lost everything except about 12 psy cds and a stina nordenstam. Oh, and verve Northern Soul. but everything else i imagine ended up at the Shirley branch of Cash Converters) :mad:
Shit that 'appened to mi 2-I think I have those cdsize booklets still sumwhere

remember witchcraft on matsuri?