the "I just dug this out after donkey's years...

psinology

Reaction score
Folded View, Creamcrop Records.

Third psy cd ever bought (after Yahel - For the People (see first psy cd post and subsequent :runsmile: , and Electrum on Alchemy (proud of that one though :Smile3: )),

haven't listened to it in ages and it still sounds very nice n dirty.

Soooo, go rummage through that case logic and take a trip down memory lane... :Grin:

:wizard1:

and to be precise, the Yumade rmx of Magus - Digital Silence has quite a tasty bassline (and cool dinosaur/trumpetty sound (getting technical here)) that caught my ear :Smile3:

mmm Creamcrop :cool: Shame they seem to have gone now :sad: Don't get much of that kinda style anymore ... loved it myself ...

art of trance - octopus mwnn remix (i think)

first track on one of the trancentral CDs a mate of mine gave me before i got into doof... when he decided to become a junglist. Also gave me a couple of the Trance Europe Express CDs, the ones that came with a booklet... lost those though in the great damion music burglary of 1997 (lost everything except about 12 psy cds and a stina nordenstam. Oh, and verve Northern Soul. but everything else i imagine ended up at the Shirley branch of Cash Converters) :mad:

Something just ocuured to me. These...

psinology said:
the Yumade rmx of Magus - Digital Silence (cool dinosaur/trumpetty sound (getting technical here)) that caught my ear :Smile3:

sound exactly the same as the biginning of Protoculture - Homeworld (which, I must add, is also an ace track)

:wizard1:

Wasn't a big fan of this album but used to thrash the hell out of the Hux Flux tune ...... Bring your own bios ...... superb crazy tunage ......

Monkey Do said:
Finished my set on DI last night with The Antidote - Sunrise, got great feedback for that.

Oooh I love the way that tune keeps coming up and up, rinsing the last drops of energy from a shagged out dancefloor.
Ker-wality ! :Grin:

Hallucinogen - Soothsayer (lysergeon warning rmx) !!

unbelievable !! - makes my head turn inside out every time :Smile3:

Essence Re:Evolution IV - Flying Rhino

cd 2 mixed by Lucas.

proggy type stuff, but more dark and psy than Ticon, Son Kite etc...

James - 'Wah Wah' It had been years since I've listened to James, had forgotten how much I enjoyed their music :Smile3:

Red five said:
Lush 3.1 > Orbital.

this must beplayed this summer.

ho yus indeedy.

Oooh, getting all misty eyed just thinking about that tune :Smile3:

damion said:
art of trance - octopus mwnn remix (i think)

first track on one of the trancentral CDs a mate of mine gave me before i got into doof... when he decided to become a junglist. Also gave me a couple of the Trance Europe Express CDs, the ones that came with a booklet... lost those though in the great damion music burglary of 1997 (lost everything except about 12 psy cds and a stina nordenstam. Oh, and verve Northern Soul. but everything else i imagine ended up at the Shirley branch of Cash Converters) :mad:
Shit that 'appened to mi 2-I think I have those cdsize booklets still sumwhere

remember witchcraft on matsuri?

Back