the pod has landed...

beanapod

small...
Reaction score
so i have been hiding in the outer proliferies for a couple of days now, kinda watching and waiting for a good pic to show you all..but have gotton bored and decided to crash land psy-forum in a pod fueled by this seasons mushrooms...the thing is i haven't part-taked in the flames of autumn for some time...and very likely i am not the first person to get caught in psy stuff whilst wasted... but i am not that sure it is what i want to do right now. So will say a big hello and goodnight and maybe talk later..hmmmm no funny dancing singing things.. sorry. :party2: opps..too late, having my own party here on sat night.

crisps

Senior Member (discounted rates)
Reaction score
hmmm welcome to the forum pod

beanapod even!!!

goodnight and sweetdreams x

beanapod

small...
Reaction score
hmmmmmm well there seems to be a overwelcoming degree of hierarchy within the forum.. now this has nil to do with where i began in the scene, and no i am not a casaulty, far from it. but still needless to say, when i began in the scene there was never any need to be worried about how or what or who u were, so therefore why cant we say what we want to say when we want to without having to worry about someone or something lookin over our shoulder...as long as i a\m chilled, which i am, then does it matter about our audience. i hate to say it, but i feel u are more worried about the idea of something rather than the thing.

:icry:

oh h um..m, dont listen 2me....
podb

CariFairy

Now Less Confused
Reaction score
then chill beanapod - its all good here!!!!

sometimes the amount of pure and no-holds-barred cynicism on the forum can confuse people - especially people who just got here like yourself :Smile3:

welcome to this place!!!

i hope you have fun, i have learned lots and lots from this site :Smile3:

jackrabbit

pulse width fay
Reaction score
Happy landings beanapod

petty politics is only an issue if you rise to the bait-doen't exist in my fluffy wourld

:sun:

beanapod

small...
Reaction score
dear jackrabbit, oOmemmaOo, CariFairy, Golaf, miszt and crisps thank you for your welcomes.....

:gonnasta:

for a wee while cos you seem like a happy family. I was havin a bit of a rant last night wasn't i? maybe one beer too many but yep I am a chilled pod really and all is good... and humour is of total importance in all aspects of life so watch this funny space... so i will hopefully see you out there..ready salted crisps are my fav flavour by the way :ikiss:

crisps

Senior Member (discounted rates)
Reaction score
oooh i like you.. hehe

if in doubt, then always go for the ready salted...

not that i was saying you were in doubt
but yeah... nice choice :Wink3: