The Trancemigrator New tunes Yay

psyfi

Pie Fly
Forum Fun-raiser
Reaction score
The Trancemigrator New tune Yay

Hello. I've just finished a new tune. The Trancemigrator. It runs through several different modes or style type thingies so let me know what you make of its production and arrangement if you would be so kind. Cheers.

Top of music page as usual.

http://www.psyfi.co.uk/music.htm

:ismile:

Hi there
Love the intro, production spot on. You wheren't joking about it running in several diferent directions. Just over half way it all went ambient, just as started to think "what the fu**" it all speed up again-wicked. There are some notes in though that didn't sound right, but that might have been your intension. :iwink:

Thanks for listening JR. If your talking about the lead that comes in during the chilled section then yes it's detuned quite massively. I figured why not?

Glad you liked the directions it takes you in. Hope it's not too much.

Anyone else got any thoughts on this one? Any feedback/advise welcomed with open arms and a mug of coffee.

Production sounds fine, although on my system, the top appears a bit harsh in some places, but that could well be my crap listening conditions :Smile3:

The arrangement is almost a bit of a medley, but is very slick, and quite adventurous, and it hold together well. :iyes:

Thumbs up here.

Enjoying this immensly!:ismile: Can't fault the production at all (to my uncouth ears anyway), and is that some sneaky phaser on the bass:iyes: ? I love the different directions it goes and I think the detuned lead sounds great too. I think I like this one better than the one I listened to before (which isn't to say I didn't like that one though). Altogether very interesting track:ismile: , and I'm also very jealous, wish my tunes were that silky smooth!:irazz:

Cheers for listening and letting me know what you think. All except for Makdaddy. You slacker you!:irofl:

Seriously though, cheers guys. I did indeed shot off in different directions with this one. Some times When I'm listening to an album I'll skip forward in a tune just to see if a change is coming up and if the tune sounds pretty much the same through out I'm a little disappointed. This is of course a question of taste and not shared by all but I like to write something that will run all over the shop, get lost, find it's self again and hopefully have fun on the way. Guess it's the Oh I've never been down that path before attitude that use to get me lost as a kid. He he. Just concerned that it doesn’t turn people off with music that becomes to random or incoherent.

Thank you again for your comments dudes.

P.S. yes there is a bit of cheeky modulation on the bass courtesy of waves enigma. All in mono however.

psyfi said:
... All except for Makdaddy. You slacker you!:irofl:

[EXCUSE] i was up late round _23's house ...wait for it.... writing tunes! :wow:.....did okay too (i think :lol: )[\EXCUSED]

I know, im a very naughty boy.

Think i may install ableton on my lappy this weekend :icool:

makdaddy said:
[EXCUSE] i was up late round _23's house ...wait for it.... writing tunes! :wow:.....did okay too (i think :lol: )[\EXCUSED]

I know, im a very naughty boy.

Think i may install ableton on my lappy this weekend :icool:
Oh dear me. The tune bug has crawled back in to your head and laid some eggs.

Good to hear you and Jamez have managed to put some time aside for it mate. You are indeed excused. My bag of slaps shall go back under the stairs for now then.

What a lucky escape

Back