the tune-finder

Hi there everyone. Sorry i didn't introduce myself properly, but this is my last chance of finding a track that i've been searching for over a decade. I don't have any sample. I've had a track on some cd that my friend gave me and i lost the cd but even then i never bothered to ask for the name of a track. All i remember is the haunting male vocal in the breakdown that just goes "aaaaah, oaaaaah" and then some guitarish melody after that. I know it's vague and it's a long shot, but i've been youtubeing and google it for so long. If this doesn't help, i give up.

I've digitised some old Goa tunes and would like to post them to get IDs but don't know how to do it. Ideas please.

Thanks to Psy-fi I uploaded the tunes HERE. Seven old Goa tunes from early to mid 90s. Thanks.

Right - a tune I want to find......

Its a remix of a bamboo forest tune i think. It has the same beatuiful arabian women style voice over, and comes in after a break that has the singing part with it over the top of the beats after the brek. Acidy jab in the background that is before the break aswell as after it..... Psychedelic trance and isnt cheesy at all despite the voice over. Just has a really deep sound. Any clues??
Folk tune finder is a search engine for folk tunes in ABC notation.
It is run by Joe Wass. You can contact joe@folktunefinder.com with any questions or comments. I love hearing from people who use the site and feedback is always welcome.
All tunes on this site were found somewhere on the web and transcribed by someone, somewhere.

Sounds great if you're a musician and looking for folk tunes. I'm afraid it won't help with Goa tunes.

Wow, awesome! first of all thanks for this thread, an exellent idea!

I've been searching for a track i heard on youtube from a festival aftermovie,
don't remember what video of what festival tho...

it's a high BPM psytrance\Dark, it starts with an old music tune by disney i think,
usually the tune was played in cartoons and animated movies to represent nature and harmony (hope you get it)
but then the music drops and a sample saying "HAHA!! FUCK NATURE!" and the trance kicks in right away...

Thanks!

Hi everyone
So I’m looking for a track that I first heard it was on 2010(actually was in cs 1.6 with custom config xD), the problem that is I remember the song in my head but it was some kind of psy trance/ electro
And the music goes like
In the start-"Tan tan tan" then the drop comes, you know like regular psy song.and maybe there was woman vocals but I don’t sure.
Hope somebody understand me, I’m looking this song for years :Sad:

Greetings,

I have heard this song a number of times in a few Liquid Soul sets.

The song has quite unique lyrics, they are;

"The five colours make a man blind, the five tones make a man deaf, because if you can only see five colours, you're blind, and if you can only hear five tones in music, you're deaf. ... The world of colour is infinite, as is the world of sound"

Can you please help me find this psytrance track?

Greetings,

I have heard this song a number of times in a few Liquid Soul sets.

The song has quite unique lyrics, they are;

"The five colours make a man blind, the five tones make a man deaf, because if you can only see five colours, you're blind, and if you can only hear five tones in music, you're deaf. ... The world of colour is infinite, as is the world of sound"

Can you please help me find this psytrance track?
I found this. It is close. Maybe someone else can guess the one you want :Smile3:

this was going to be just me asking if anyone could name this tune, but i think others should use it whenever they want to find out the tune they're looking for. whether you have lyrics, descriptions, which DJ played it, even a sample, just post it here or maybe u can help someone out.

the tune i'm looking for is by Dub Syndicate i think, heard it the other day. has the repeating chorus "jamica, europe, food for your thought and your medication, jamaica, america, food for your thought... etc..."

if anyone knows this tune please help me out!

cheers
alex

Hi Can anyone help

i have posted this track i lost all my music on a corrupt hard drive gutted and have this recording of the track but cant find out what the tune is called i have recorded stupid vocals over this copy for a laugh when we were pissed haha, Any idea what it is ? Any help is much appreciated

I found a sample of the tune i'm looking. Can anyone please help.

Attachments

• My recording 1.wav
    4.2 MB · Views: 4
hey guys im looking for a tune .. it had the word moon in the title. it had an animation video in youtube of a small moon child sidescrolling running. was a slow tune a bit on the sad side.. ill appreciate if you can remind me the name thanks guys! it was really popular..

Rip the CD onto a computer or record your vinyl with audacity or soundforge are the two easiest ways to digitise old music

Hiya, looking for song, female singing acapella alone in the jungle-ish with a loop box 'you let it all in' its really uplifting tune, googled everything cheers

Hiya, looking for song, female singing acapella alone in the jungle-ish with a loop box 'you let it all in' its really uplifting tune, googled everything cheers
not full on psy at all, more singer songwriter but im sure it has some electronic remixes. even a Grouch relation

Back