the tune-finder

Hey everybody!

I was at the FLOW Festival in vienna, i made a video there and really would like to know what song it is! I don´t know which DJ it was, i don´t know anything... Would be so nice, if anyone could help me!

Thank you and greets from Austria

Hey everybody!

I was at the FLOW Festival in vienna, i made a video there and really would like to know what song it is! I don´t know which DJ it was, i don´t know anything... Would be so nice, if anyone could help me!

Thank you and greets from Austria

It took me 3 month´s, now i know it.... yeah... :Grin: It´s F.F.T - Unity in Science!

Does anybody know the name of the track which samples R.E.M. - Losing my Religion which was played by Twisted Soundsystem at Glade?

Was thinking it was probably an existing track by Posford or one of the others.

Anyone know this tune from a 1996 techno documentary? Sounds like it's a prog trance/psy trance kind of track? It's the tune at 1.28, Sven Vath at the Love Parade.

A hi-tech track that seemed to be built entirely out of samples of everyday noises like car horns and bike bells... if anyone has the faintest idea what I'm on about I'd love to hear it again.

Does anybody know what track this is?
:Smile3:

(not the best audioquality..)

would be so happy to find out :Smile3:

HI, could anyone PLEASE I.D the track at 58 minutes in for me? I've been searching for aaaages. :Smile3:
Ta
x

HI,
Hope someone is still viewing this forum...
I need some help finding a really old artist.
I got only two tracks by this guy: Chris - Rui, Chris - Mystical sugar. Both of them from around 2003-5
I really want to know if anyone knows anything about this guy, or any of these tracks, cause I cant find anything about him or them anywhere... If they were released in any comp. if he has any other tracks and maybe it's not even the real title of the tracks and the artist name...
Both of them are high in my top all time tracks and I recently rediscovered one of them (Rui) in one of my folders and really want to know what's up with this guy...!!!???!!!

TNX!

Hello, i went to my first psy-trance pary in september 2013 and fell in love there. i just found the video's i made there and one song in paticular i would like to know. it's a really high BPM darkpsy/psycore kinde song, with a beautiful flowing melody. I would love to know wich one it is.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hey, dude. Unfortunately the video is set to private so we can't hear it...

I heard this gorgeous tribal/ambient psy track recently and wondered if anyone had an ID for me, thanks in advance : ) A little video from my phone...

Sounds not dissimilar to Tripswitch - if its not him - you could do worse than check out his stuff

Hello!
Could somebody identify this powerful track?

Last edited:
Hi, long shot I know but would love to know which track is playing from0:10 onwards, Dj is Laurant from Goa, party from 1992, just love the craziness of this sound, you can fully hear how psy trance evolved from these tracks, dance floor is alight B-)

Last edited:
Back