The underground peace project.

Marius

Banned
The first international PSY - TRANCE/AMBIENT/WORLD MUSIC !PIRATE! internet radio station is launching in a few week's with %100 full suport for all international artist's.

You need windows's XP,so get it!.

More info on our project soon!

Welcome to the peace project(with your host DJ BzzzzzzT!)

BeatNik

DJohn Mustard Project
Marius said:
The first international PSY - TRANCE/AMBIENT/WORLD MUSIC !PARATE! internet radio station is launching in a few week's with %100 full suport for all international artist's.

Wicked :Smile3:

What's PARATE?

:P

Marius

Banned
Any copy of Xp will do.

It's as easy as rolling a joint!.

All you have to do is follow the instruction's(!EASY!) sit back and roll a joint and ENJOY the very best international electronic artist's have to offer!.

No packet loss!

No special software!

Sterio!

%100 Free!

Patience my fellow music lover!

Marius

Banned
You got me there!.

*EDITED!*

Your only option is XP!.

Go to a friend's house,the peace project will start on a Saterday morning(10:00AM)

felix

Neuroplasmic
I'm not going to be drawn into yet another argument over which operating system is better, however.... seeing as, from my personal experience, the largest amount of people who seem to argue that windows and other microsoft programs are a pile of wank prefer to use linux, i'm going to route with them, it just seems to me that someone who runs linux on their computer, which is a fair bit more difficult to set up than plugging in a power cord and pressing the on switch, may be slightly more intelligent than your average windows user.

And by the way, yes, the computer is young, however, that's not a reason to excuse any problems you may have which are quite obviously caused by running crap programs. For example:

www.kmfms.com/whatsbad.html said:
Did you realize 486's are still usable machines if you're running something other than Microsoft's latest software? For instance, Linux worked great on 486's back when they were the top of the line and amazingly enough it didn't stop working on them once the Pentiums came out. Yes, Linux has evolved since then to take advantage of more powerful computers, but the latest version of Linux will still work well on older equipment. There are also plenty of other operating systems that work equally well on machines that Microsoft has abandoned support for.
If you really want to use a piece of software manufactured by a company that cares more about swindeling money out of you than actually providing a decent product, go for it, but please, don't try to argue they're a good company :Wink3:

Also, i'm slightly confused as to why you need a copy of windows if no special piece of software is required.....?

(btw, before anyone says it, i'm well aware that I use a mac which is nearly as bad, but i'm not going to try to argue otherwise so shuddup! :P )

Do you work for microsoft? your last post sounded like a sales pitch :S

Faction

Proto-col

Are we talking about internet radio stations, or about operating systems?

felix

Neuroplasmic
Sorry :iredface:

I just wanna know if I can listen to it without being lectured on how brilliant microsoft is. :irolleyes

Faction

Proto-col
You're a technical-minded guy, I think you can assume the answer to that question is 'yes'. Now stop being facetious. :P

xylia

joumaskuldmyhondkleingeld
Colin OOOD said:

:lol:

but yeah i'm also intregued as to why you would need a particaular operating system to listen to a stream??

felix

Neuroplasmic
You're a technical-minded guy, I think you can assume the answer to that question is 'yes'. Now stop being facetious. :P
ok, ok :irofl:

but yeah i'm also intregued as to why you would need a particaular operating system to listen to a stream??
zactly

Marius

Banned
Fucking wierd you British really!.

Maybe it's me poting a replay from another post's in this post.

It's probably the hash i've eaten and my brain's skew,who cares!.

XP!

More to come soon!

or is that to difficult for you skunk(poison) smoker's to understand?

xylia

bloody hell... tetchy night on the forum or what? dude eveeryone was only trying to find out why you have to have windows xp to listen to your stream.... can't you tell us?

xxx

Faction

Proto-col
Don't let the wibblings of our younger members put you off. We're all up for new webradio stations. Any chance you could answer the question though about why you need XP specifically? It sounds like people using eg. Macs are out of luck - is this true?

Marius

Banned
Right you need XP!

Why?

Because it only comes with window's XP software!.

Here a clue,it work's with frequency.

This software work's at the speed of light(fiber optic's) and it's ultra high bandwidth.As i said before were only now come into a technological age(PC'S). Frequency technology is the way of the future,data packet's will be a thing of the past very soon.

Everything is going wireless!.

DJ BzzzzzzT

xylia

i don't smoke skunk but yeah i do find that kinda hard to understand :iconfused
oh well no new stream for me and my mac :Sad: hope it all goes well though:Smile3:

Faction

Proto-col
I guess it's a specially-encoded format that needs its own dedicated player software. No MP3 or WMA or Real Audio...