They have no word for Fluffy

Simplepsyman

Junior Members
Reaction score
Just registered after knowing about Psy Forum for a while.
First thing I came across was Shallom My fellow Trancers.
Started funny then got very flame like & nasty.

Maybe Psy-Forum is not the fluffy place I expected - proove me wrong :Smile3:

I know, Lifes not fluffy, but parts of me are!

Think I will stay on the sidelines in case I say anything that might upset anyone......
Simp.

Hi Psy

Welcome to Psy forum. Quite new here myself and I was suprised to see such a weird thread, but it may have been someone winding people up. Stupidly I took the bait and told him to stop being a racist.
This is a cool forum. I intro'd last night and two chick's (fluffy too) welcomed me in :Smile3: Made me feel a part of it all. Well cool.

Party on

JR

:shrooms: :party2:

That thread was a wind-up... a new forum member gave himself a few alter-egos and posted a few threads intended to put the cat amongst the pigeons. He was sussed and apologised...

Might have helped if you'd read the thread all the way through... you'd have seen how it turned out :Wink3:

:welcome: anyway... Hope you enjoy the forum. It's as fluffy as you make it!

Top website SimplePsyman

Never seen so much Psytrance in one place!! I'll mail the link out to a few buddies as well.

JR :bananada:

Hi Colin

I went back again after my original post and read it all & found out how it all ended.

I thought it was a wind up from the go and but was surprised at how many went for it and the force of their response. Wouldnt a moderator have chucked our Avi Youssef off as it was apparent that he had only slight right wing veiws! or is it very rare for a moderator to step in?

Nice to make contact with you and I intend to make it More Fluffy!

Simp

Moderators are generally conspicuous by there absence here, and that's the way (uh huh, uh huh) we like it.

Don't be misled though, having accidentally been granted access to the private mod's forum when the software was last updated I can tell you that most things get discussed in the staff-room; piss enough people off and you will know about it. They don't like banning people but it does happen.

Enjoy!

Top website SimplePsyman

Ratty said:
Never seen so much Psytrance in one place!! I'll mail the link out to a few buddies as well.

Cheers JR. Tell your friends!_! Anyone from Psy Forum that quotes Psy forum in their order can get discount. 5% on any 1st order and variable discounts after. Plus Psy forum members will also be offered extra goodies and special offers. Red Five worked for Chaos Unlimited so they like to make sure forum members get looked after. Pass it on!
Simp

Top website SimplePsyman

Simplepsyman said:
Ratty said:

Cheers JR. Tell your friends!_! Anyone from Psy Forum that quotes Psy forum in their order can get discount. 5% on any 1st order and variable discounts after. Plus Psy forum members will also be offered extra goodies and special offers. Red Five worked for Chaos Unlimited so they like to make sure forum members get looked after. Pass it on!
Simp

PS I chatted to Mick @ Chaos who confirmed what I said about discounts.
He said Hi Red Five and is watching my posts with a view to signing up to the forum. My e mail goes to Chaos Office anyway as I surf my internet from their office when they let me.

Later JR

Luvly jubbly

I'll spread the word :Smile3:

JR

Simp WELCOME!!
*extends furry paw for friendly shake*

This forum is WELL nice (I am quite new) so far I have been completely ignorant of any wind ups going on apart from the hilarious ones between mates - I love this place! Hope you will too :Smile3:
*bounce bounce bounce*
So so so... HI !!! :Grin:

(sorry I already had two cups of coffee... :Wink3: )

See you around xx

LiLo

Cheers Psy

Both 1200 Mics CD's delivered and playing on my CD within 18 hrs of buying them online. Well impressed. My upstairs neighbours probably impressed too :Smile3: :Smile3:

Many thanks

JR :smokingr:

Back