think i'd best say hello to y'all!!!!!

ello people...!!!! Java Here!!!!!

im fairly new to the psy scene....have been aware of it for a good couple of years but never taken

the time to explore it!!!!

i have my first proper dj set coming up in dorchester at vanilla penguin on sep 16th as im sure some of u guys will know!!

would be really cool if there was a good turn out...im sure it will be a good party!!!

im kicking things off on the nite!!!! ( GULP!!!!) S**T OR BUST I GUESS!!!! haha!!

crisps

Senior Member (discounted rates)
:welcome: to the forum....

and to psy trance as you say!!

enjoy the forum!! and good luck with your set too... ! :Smile3:

Vanilla Penguin

V.P Psy comes to Dorset
Hey Kev..welcome mate.
Your set will be fine... the mix cd you sent was excewllent, so no worries.. dubut set..first of many I'm sure :Smile3:

nice one peeps!!!

looking forward to getting to know some people and hopefully partying with u all as well!!

oh...and a big thanks to vanilla penguin for the set!!!:lol1:

:partysmi: its going to be proper me thinks!!!!!!!!!

Vanilla Penguin

V.P Psy comes to Dorset
In Kev's defence, he's not "brand new" to the Psy ting... & his tune selection from the cd he sent me....is pretty damn good :Smile3:

hahahaha!!! nice one gareth!!!

Vanilla Penguin said:
In Kev's defence, he's not "brand new" to the Psy ting... & his tune selection from the cd he sent me....is pretty damn good :Smile3:

hahahaha!! nice one gareth man!! and yeah im not that new to the psy scene matey but thanks for the tip!!!! have been djing 5 years now!!! hahaha

hope we can have a great turn out for VANILLA PENGUIN.