This is techno

Mrlemon

Grumpy Midget
I think techno is one of the worst genre when it comes to enjoying it track by track. they make much more sense in a set.
Any favourite labels you guys? I love Sandwell district, Ostgut ton, stroboscopic artefacts.

+1 on the sandwell district, despite being more into the more banging druggy warehouse sound recently im still a sucker for the Cologne sound so Kompakt and Traum Schallplatten are big favourites of mine.

Franki

Forum Member
I'm a big fan of Regis, Surgeon, Sandwell District and all that lot, being a Brummy an' all. :Smile3:

I like this sort of thing:

... and all time best techno ever!!!! classics:

I would have posted Spastik by Plastikman, but everyone knows that.
This one is genius in making something out of almost nothing...

RYKANSLOPE

Forum Member
I even love this guy, so dark and deep.

on the more experimental side, there was this one album techno/industrial band from Italy.Some vocals, Plastikman influenced I think.
Love this track.

This is another bad boy from there. I want to date that kick.

oh and him

borken syntax

Fear and loathing in SW London

G. Flame/Mr. G
Samuel L Fucking Sessions
Technasia
Mistress Barbara
Bryan Zentz
Pacou
Steve Rachmad
Ben Sims
Oliver Ho
Secret Cinema
James Ruskin
Deetron
Access 58
Luke Slater
Henrik B
Fixmer

so many tunes so little memory...

RYKANSLOPE

Forum Member
Never liked chris Leibing instead, and schranz in general, not my thing.

Of the classic instead I like this one, weird to think now it was out on warp. The percussion break is fab.

and him (RIP)

borken syntax

Fear and loathing in SW London
Oh boy I used to be one of those records obsessive - train spotter types. The staff at Eukatech used to see me every payday. Sometimes I used to spend all my shit and I couldn't afford to eat. Sometimes I would drag myself to Tag / Plastic fantastic / Flying / any other London shop that sold decent records and just go through their new listings for that week.

I now kinda wish I didn't give all my vynyl away.

These days I spend time talking to London wine merchants. I guess we all get old(er).

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
Oh boy I used to be one of those records obsessive - train spotter types. The staff at Eukatech used to see me every payday. Sometimes I used to spend all my shit and I couldn't afford to eat. Sometimes I would drag myself to Tag / Plastic fantastic / Flying / any other London shop that sold decent records and just go through their new listings for that week.

I now kinda wish I didn't give all my vynyl away.

These days I spend time talking to London wine merchants. I guess we all get old(er).

I once sold a dozen vinyl. It nearly killed me.
Why on earth did you give away your tunes you nut-case!!??!! :P