This is techno

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
Reaction score
No idea if this is techno but listening now.
Hope you enjoyed?

Im very proud of the full 2019 playlist...
I dont think the "best of" mix does the full 2019 list, complete justice...

floatyhippyflower

Free spirit, lost soul.
Reaction score
Further to the above, if anyone managed to pick up some of Posthuman's discounted releases before the midnight deadline, this is what your purchase/s funded:

"wasn't actually expecting anyone really would buy much, it was just a kind of protest joke - but even at 95% off I made £150+ on Bandcamp yesterday.

So i've donated it all to a local foodbank who will no doubt need it more than me after Brexit."

:Wub:

Continuum

Throb Farmer
Reaction score
Old, but gold. :islander:

AARGH this tune. This used to be our just-got-home-from-the-rave tune backinnaday. Comfies on, skin up, tea and toast, jumpers for goalposts. Marvellous.

floatyhippyflower

Free spirit, lost soul.
Reaction score
AARGH this tune. This used to be our just-got-home-from-the-rave tune backinnaday. Comfies on, skin up, tea and toast, jumpers for goalposts. Marvellous.
The good shit. :Heart: Really enjoying its revival on my playlist recently, all rubber and twang and mischief.

A little more up to date, I am also really enjoying this dude - he is the friend of a friend and quite the noodler by all accounts. Mostly I head to the Tracks section on his Soundcloud page and letting it run until I get to the end or want something else, because there's a nice range of material and I'm lazy. However, there's also a YouTube channel full of live jams if any of it takes your fancy. He mixes it up, but whether veering more towards techno, house or trance, there's a lovely old school/analogue vibe about him.

https://www.youtube.com/c/jonathancross

For those that have gone to the dark side, he's on Spotify too, apparently.