6. Caipirihna overdose session
DEEDRAH
7. The ultimate soyokaze
RINKADINK
8. Japanese awa
PSYSEX AND ROCKY
9. Fuego en la rumba
POP STREAM

Rinkadink, Psysex and Popstream sound like a laugh!!

Samples at: http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mai/mai1cd005.html

Got it, but still getting my head around it...

Vatos Locos, instant quality, bit more digga digga bassline! more dancefloor for them...

Dtek Mexicans, crazy stuttery build up effect, goes one step further than been done before.

The Unstables is a fav, phat bline and kickdrum, with some housey style stabs, and sampled vox!! will go well with some on the pixel album.

Gataka, solid dance floor bit predictable, quality production, leave the guitars out of it will you...

Logic Bomb, bit of a departure for them, not so logic bomb bline, not album quality but like it...

Deedrah, really solid track, not sure about the slightly annoying noise at the end.

Rinkadink, much more grown up than the album, interesting melody lines, interesting arrangement, not run of the mill, this guy gets better and better...

Psysex and Rocky, Nuts dancefloor track, steps away from the style of the last couple of psysex compilation tracks, rocky must of helped. sounds more original and no silly over the top 303 to spoil it. Well done dudes.

Pop Stream, more analog vs Latino guitar action after Rip Stinger.

need to listen to it all again a few times really

The first 2 comps are 2 of my favourites of recent years, not too sure about this one though.

Lam said:
The first 2 comps are 2 of my favourites of recent years, not too sure about this one though.

I loved the first one! really unique sounding,
This is more generic not so special..

standards f
a
l
l

Back