Top 10 Top 10 Classic Parties you have been to

Goacream 2017!!!!!
2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2019 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last day of Lost Theory Festival 2013, all goa-like and absolutely immense in the best company - @floatyhippyflower knows what I'm on about.
Also, 2012 in Hungary when we were the last two standing, together the whole time, yet in our own little worlds except to share provisions and shit-eating-grins occasionally, then meandered back to camp via the chai tent around lunchtime next day still smeared in Czechoslovakian fairy cum. What a belta that was. I still take black 1 1/4 OCBs to dancefloors even now - so much more efficient! Miss you, matey.

Last edited:
Also, 2012 in Hungary when we were the last two standing, together the whole time, yet in our own little worlds except to share provisions and shit-eating-grins occasionally, then meandered back to camp via the chai tent around lunchtime next day still smeared in Czechoslovakian fairy cum. What a belta that was. I still take black 1 1/4 OCBs to dancefloors even now - so much more efficient! Miss you, matey.
It was superb.

I'm going to maybe remember the occasional top party here and there as top 10 classics in one go is a bit hard for me.

There are about 3-4 insane acid monkey parties... I'll start with the NYE one with the fountain which I think was like 2009-10? I remember it was pretty intense till about 6am... it was like a tightly wound spring. Soooo many people ready to release. Probably slightly too many to be fun at first - one of my friends came and left about I think 4am having had an absolutely shit time and decided never to go out on new years eve again lol. But after about 6am it got slightly less crowded and THE FLOW BEGAN. It was incredible. There was something in the air that just kept things really in tune for hours and hours and hours - it was like some blue fulll moon or something maybe that had something to do with it - I've never felt that kind of energy. I remember it getting dark outside as it got to like 4-5pm and the party lights came on again... that was a first for me haha. And it wasn't that like everyone just lingering vibe it was vibrant. Was that the last amazing acid monkey party? There was one in the water cooler warehouse as well maybe that was the last one I think that came after...

Anyway I don't really remember the music (though it was good), I don't remember much 'out of this world' about the main room decor (apart from the fountain haha) - I seem to remember it had quite a low ceiling so didn't have those epic stargate pieces set up , though the progressive room I remember being incredibly surreal and beautiful and fully done up. I just remember the atmosphere and vibrancy of it all. And how the party stayed in that heightened state for such a long period of time.

So yeah this one was definitely top 10. I think top 5.

Ooh found some pics -

20758_624989928624_2389397_n.jpg

20758_624989943594_6707562_n.jpg

I played at a night in falmouth on the same bill as Grant, who set up Rephlex records. My dexs were being used for the gig and Grant almost left a cd of unreleased Rephlex tunes in one of the dexs. I had no idea it was in there and it was him that asked if it was in there when we were packing up. Obvs I would have given it back to him, but only after ripping all the music of it first.

That was nearly a truly great party for me. But alas I only got to hear the tunes on the cd once when he played them. Fucking hell they were good.

Elixir of Life - The one with the Ozrics

Eat Static at the New Ardri in Manchester, probably a Herbal Tea Party, probably 1994 or thereabouts. Back when they'd have that big plastic brain on stage.
:Turtle::Turtle::Turtle:
The old (to me, at the time) Irish bouncer chap on the door was super friendly - "I don't care what you're smoking in there, as long as long as you buy a pint from our bar" What a star
15541050_724554564387162_3175610092570253173_o.jpg
Back in the days when clubs closed at 2AM!

That's an outstanding find dude. Exactly the one. David Holmes too! Didn't remember that!

Back