Top 10 Panoramic Tunes/Albums/Performances 2004

nova (ultimae records) Dec 21, 2004

1. nova (ultimae records)

nova (ultimae records) Junior Members

Threads:
    ...randomly picking...

1) Solar Fields/Aes Dana/Huva Network - Live in Fairy Tales 13/11/'04.
    A dream came true. Some tracks will feature on several compilations next year and a special stream will be on the Ultimae website soon. For free! Best deep panoramic experience of the year!

2) Aes Dana ~ Chernozem rmx (Ultimae)
    Ambient? IDM? Downtempo? Just a pearl...

3) Aes Dana ~ Iris Rotation (Ultimae)
    My fav track from "Memory Shell", top album from this year. 100BPM lovers can't go wrong.

4) Anahata ~ Shakti (Aleph Zero)
    Minimal, slow and dubby yet IDMish and dreamy. Mmmhh...

5) Gaudi ~ Meena rmx (Interchill)
    Gaudi goes melodic and we love it! Bassy and dreamy. "Bass, Sweat and Tears" is the dub album of 2004.

6) Antonio Testa ~ Radioforest (Tantric Harmonies)
    New offer from Antonio Testa is an exotic journey to the faraway lands, to unknown gods and bizarre rituals. Guest stars: Alio Die and Opium. Tribal ethno ambient at its best!

7) Bola ~ Gnayse (Skam)
    Third album from this genius. Here's the future.

8) Explosions in the sky ~ The earth is not a dead cold place (Bellaunion)
    Ten minutes tracks-orientaded cult rock band from Texas. No vocals, just instrumental psychedelic rock a go-go. Check them!

9) Gli Intervalli Con l'Arpa, an old classical music record I found in Rome with pieces for harp and orchestra form Haendel, Paradisi amongst the others. I've been looking for this album since I was a teenager.

10) My dentist: I had my first dental pull-out and he was just outstanding. If u need a serious dentist in London PM me, u can't go wrong.

All of the above, none of the above

Bring on 2005 :bananada:

Keep it Panoramic!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice