Top 10 top 5 extreme psychedelia

bangle

fuckedburntfinished
Reaction score
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goagabba @ Mar 9 2004, 10:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Mandalavandalz [/quote:6edb9656aa]
have you heard Anima on Hong Kong Knightlife -Karelia recs??
its fookin craazy !!

psychedelVic

(~'~)
Reaction score
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rincewind @ Mar 8 2004, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Asking for the most psychedelic tracks ever? Yet in these top 5 lists, why do we have the likes of GMS and Infected Mushroom with their hard house takes on trance? Surely people by the likes of texas faggot etc. should be up there [/quote:13fb3febc1]
Fairplay, but these are individual opinions

I think On a Mission from God is well psy.... great tune man :wizard1:

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, you're getting lazy again, this is a top 10 section, so why not list your top 10 extreme psychedelic tracks?????? I'm sure you can all do this :Smile3:

nanobot

Junior Members
Reaction score
hehehe i got another one thats busy being repeated again and again.

it's been around for a while but i just bought it last week.

1200 mics - acid for nothing.

Don't care what and of you say... THAT TRACK IS ROCKING!!!! :speaker: :partysmi: :punk: :sun:

Goagabba

Lost in Europe
Reaction score
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bangle @ Mar 11 2004, 04:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goagabba @ Mar 9 2004, 10:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Mandalavandalz [/quote:fd9b3e30d1]
have you heard Anima on Hong Kong Knightlife -Karelia recs??
its fookin craazy !! [/quote:fd9b3e30d1]
Yep, love that album, and that song, Anima is my favourite on there :mushrooms:

Abstraction

happy juice
Reaction score
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rincewind @ Mar 8 2004, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Asking for the most psychedelic tracks ever? Yet in these top 5 lists, why do we have the likes of GMS and Infected Mushroom with their hard house takes on trance? Surely people by the likes of texas faggot etc. should be up there [/quote:1fe9bee51d]
sorry dude, i just plain disagree with you. listen to into the matrix by infected mushroom, then look me in the eye and tell me it isnt psychedelic, i dare you. i double dare you B)

Abstraction

happy juice
Reaction score
if were gonna make this a top 10 then i will add another five to mine.
the first lot were:

1) *Mr Peculiar - Bouncing Brains*
2) Infected Mushroom - Into the matrix
3) Sub 6 - El Novasion
4) Mr Peculiar - Digital Humanoid
5) 1200 Mics - Salvia Divinorum

and the next five must be:

6) Pink Floyd - Bike
7) Dark Soho - Terra Sancta
8) Halucinogen - Gamma Goblins
9) The Beatles - A Day in the Life
10) Shpongle - Divine Moments of Truth

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno if I could do a top 10, top 50 maybe, but a top 10???? I'll think about it.... :peace:

psychedelVic

(~'~)
Reaction score
....Shit!! Apologies, sorry i forgot one more, the track that got me hooked, still my favourite and most loved/special track:

Alien Project vs Astrix - Genetic Eyes(genetically modified remix)

:wizard1: :wizard1: :wizard1: :wizard1:

morganism

AKA OLMEC
Reaction score
wait there's more ....

big wednesday - free*land ( robots from the animatrix)
why isn't this being played everywhere?

that wierd bit in the middle of whole lotta love - led zepellin
you said all time greats.

The order of things - three point turn (synchro remix)
more than "just psytrance"

rikki martin - pelinpala
find it and have a listen

thats five, whos up for a more eclectic line up?

Morgan

Space Creative

Junior Members
Reaction score
Not truly my all time top 5 extreme psychedelic tunes, but these are all jumping out from memory for one reason or another:

Organic Noise - Spastic Elastic

Because I've never seen so many people physically ducking from the music (awesome beginning to a track, turn it up REAL loud if you're at home and have good speakers)
only to be launched off to a different universe, think they've got the hang of it and then realise the tunes got another few universes to see before it'll put you down again.

Logic Bomb - Two Brains

We talk of space in the music, this really rammed it home to me how important it can be, along with the fact that the sounds of heatsinks cooling are wicked and it doesn't have to be 140 bpm to have loads of skip and pace.

Shiva Shidapu - Egokiller

Wall of terror!! :speaker:

Shpongle - Are You Shpongled?

Do I need to say too much, other than still not got the hang of listening to this a track at a time yet, hence whole album.

Haltya - Kaikados (Haltya Kai Katers Remix)

'Cause it's in your face outrageously taking liberties with conventions and getting away with it so well that you can't help but shake to it. Oh yeah and it's another one that finishes on a different planet to the one it began on.

psychedelVic

(~'~)
Reaction score
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Space Creative @ Apr 9 2004, 12:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Not truly my all time top 5 extreme psychedelic tunes [/quote:d9e55e12b5]
Interesting response to top 5 extreme psychedelia :P :P :hehe:

grokit23

God mintsmak
Reaction score
Fair :Wink3:

It's very hard to narrow it down to 5 tunes quickly though, I'd gotten excited and they were the tunes that jumped to mind.

Try listening to them and then let me know what you think.

:Grin: :Grin:

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, peeps, here's a random extreme psychedelic Top 10. My brain can't differentiate between old and new psychedelia except where the technology used is concerned :P :lol1: :peace:

1. Tomorrow Never Knows - The Beatles
2. Coursing through my brain - Bent Sentient
3. Interstellar Overdrive - Pink Floyd
4. Kick Muck - Ozric Tentacles
5. Isle of Everywhere - Gong
6. Planet X - Shrink
7. Circles of Hypocrisy - Azax Syndrom
8. A huge ever growing brain - The Orb
9. Slip Inside this house - 13th Floor Elevators
10. The Nutcracker - Transdiver

:sun: :speaker: :partysmi:

psychedelVic

(~'~)
Reaction score
Hmm a psychedelic connoisseur's top ten :Wink3: Sounds pretty impressive, will check a couple of those tracks out :Smile3: :Smile3: