1. Voov - consistently good
2. Boom - never been, didn't like the lineup last time, but has to waited on for me...
3. Sonica - Definately maybe...looked great last year, and good lineup this year
4. Glade - Well...it's Glade, always good and the lineup is dif woohoo
5. Ozora - Good lineup, always wanted to go to Hungary ('specially b4 it becomes EU), looks like the best 'different' choice
6. Ryhthms of Peace - (sl)easy jet doing cheap flights to Morrocco. Beautiful location too
still, doesnt help decide does it, but those are my 6 choices
Hehehehe yeah damn right,doesn't help to decide damn right,but I've picked out my favourites,decided by reasons of reachability :irazz: (bad english I know).So it's gonna be Sonica or Ozora.Sonica because I wanted to go last year,and I couldN't manage to go for it.....and Ozora.....sounds interesting, and maybe I can combine it with Slovtek and finally visiting Kroatia.....aaaaaaahhhhh lot's of choices dunno.....gonna decide this spontaneous
1 - wickerman fest (scottieland) ... last years number one for me
2 - glade festival (uk) ... uk unique magic wotever the weather
3 - ozora ... lookin good maybe maybe i go ..
4 - irland end of august ... psytrance and dance .. on a beach i believe .. im going!!
5 - hmmmm ..
the one in ireland wot ross mentioned (which sounds like it's gonna be well special)
was gonna go to glade, but have decided a few days chilling in the mountains will be nicer (i'm getting old)
wingmakers (not exactly a festie, but the best outdoor party of the summer)