Top 10 Top 5 tracks that are gonna cause MAYHEM at Glade...

RedZebra

Reaction score
Currently listening to Wizzy Noise "Punk City" and thinking
"Someone better bloody play this at Glade or I'm gonna sit in my tent and sulk!"

On the other hand, if they do play it, it will be MAYHEM! :Smile3: But in a good way. So...

1. Wizzy Noise - Punk City
2. Bullet Proof - Bolivia (Dino is king! :Smile3: )
3. Bullet Proof - Tainted Love (Dino is still king :Smile3: ... and the even if you think it's "too commercial", (a) you just know it's gonna cause Mayhem, and (b) it gets pretty psycho towards the end!

Um. Haven't actually heard much recently. Any other ideas of guaranteed floor packers (for better or worse?)...

PS :Mayhem looks sometin' like dis:
:clublase:

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
Reaction score
what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
lol, i was gonna have Wizzy Punk City there as well -- hope someone de-Nano-fies their case logic and plays it :Wink3:

and i raise you: Son Kite - Stars Within Us

paradice

Junior Members
Reaction score
proababy midimiliz too. There new album is similar to wizzy stuff. And I hear Orion has a new album out very soon too so there will be some of that stuff floting around.

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
I will Add:

Joti's Distorted Reality!! (He has raised the bar a fair bit, even though he couldn't stay away from the guitar, its pretty having it and bonkers)

and Nick Manic Miner.....

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
Reaction score
what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
Silver Surfer's mix of Hey Boy Hey Girl, droped about 7 minutes before the end of protoculture's set. Will be cheesy, but oughta get the dancefloor utterly bonkers -- which, i think, is sort of what the whole point is about (something else for me to think about while chinstroking at the back)

russelledwards001

We come in peace...
Reaction score
to be honest with you guys i'm still stuck in the past, managed to get flying rhino re:evolution 2 from amazon the other week, and the dominic lamb mix is stunning. anything like that would do well for me.. some really deep, filthy but progressive psy, which i just don't hear enough of these days.
any suggestions from anyone on artists i should check out, as flying rhino has bitten the dust?

Reaction score
russelledwards001 said:
the dominic lamb mix is stunning. anything like that would do well for me.. some really deep, filthy but progressive psy, which i just don't hear enough of these days.
:wub:

2nding
dominic lamb mmmmmmmmmmmmm

psychedelVic

(~'~)
Reaction score
beat the bomb - orion
orbital candy - zen mechanics
groove controll - orion
in da mix - z man
after touch - mukungra umbura
the awakening process - freakulizer
log on - ultravoice
human imagination - thujon

&

cyber ego - d-tek vs earthling

pretty sure these will be blasted!! :dancey:

akindo

on Genelec
Reaction score
Or Austrian and Polish outdoor parties, where I'll make sure to lay down Parvati sound big time.

wakadooo

Spiral time traveller
Reaction score
Hammer Smashed Face !!!!!! hahahahahahaha ............Mate thats flipped me back several years ,, did ya ever hear Brutal truth ? they were class too

was there a death metal stage @ Glade ?

i didnt go :O)