Top 10 top ten things to do on a sunday morning

linziloop

The Puppeteer
Reaction score
As i was driving to college this morning i was listening to a tune which took me back to a party i went to, where we all sat monging about in da mornin, an it twas lovely. I love it when tunes remind me of a specific time and place, and just take me right back. It had to be one of the best sunday mornings ever after a party. So this got me thinking, what are the top ten things to do on a sunday morning after a party? I haven't put them in order particularly, but heres mine...

1) Have a smoke (of your choice)
2) Watch a film
3) Listen to tunes (i have a whole list that especially work on sunday mornings)
4) Lie in bed
5) Not get a wash
6) Pile on the last person awake
7) Make lots of tea and toast
8) Go outside in the cold wearing only a t-shirt/boxers to wake up
9) Watch the sunrise
10) Go back to bed

for me there is only top1:

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (djdennis @ Jan 19 2004, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> for me there is only top1:

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: [/quote:353d4d238a]
:dito: Or generally recovering and not doing much at all! :Smile3:
If not carry on partying until a ridiculous hour!

hmm sundays.. lazy days..

most of the time I'm catching up on sleep and food missed over the weekend..

best things to do on a sunday are to wake up with a sexy man.. urm do sme exercise, have breakfast (bacon, scrambled eggs, waffles and maple syrup - lush) smoke lots of joints and then potter about cleaning up the war zone that was the after party.. :Smile3:

.. then it's time for more food and bath and bed - coz it's a skool nite :sad: no more weekend..

top ten things NOT to do on a sunday morning

1. watch Hollyoaks .....
2. watch Hollyoaks .....
3. watch Hollyoaks .....

can you see a pattern forming >?

cheesy bastards .... hrrmmpphhhh !!

Perhaps its just Me, but Sunday mornings are best spent at a party/after party :punk:
Whats the matter wiv you lot? No staying power!!!! :no: :no: :no:

Sunday afternoons are the tmes to veg out, unless you found the party that goes on 'till monday morning :wacko:

Steve

If i'm feeling particularly active, then a game of footie is always good. If not then sleeping, mixing, afterpartying or watching tele has to be my options.

:sonne:

If not dancing...hmm.

Ploughing throu a bottle of vodka or more wholesome,

feeding the ducks down the park. Great for the morning after

quack

Sundays? If there's no party, I prefer to sleep loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong,
and have then an enormous breakfast with my friend, while listening to classical music... :Smile3:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jamez_23 @ Jan 28 2004, 08:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> top ten things NOT to do on a sunday morning

1. watch Hollyoaks .....
2. watch Hollyoaks .....
3. watch Hollyoaks .....

[/quote:0b1224a081]
:dito:

maybe with

10:watch any other soap operas

if its a sunny day i go for a walk in the woods

if the weather is poo i go to my friends house and eat lots of mushrooms :mushrooms:

we also play a game where you find someone whos dead and put stuff on them (teddy bears, baccy tins, shoes, staplers etc) and you have to see how much stuff you can put on them before they wake up and it all falls off. if were feeling really mischevous we get out the permanent markers but we normally get shouted at for that so bucaroo is a better choice. :Smile3:

1) nothing
2) not alot
3) as little as possible
4) avoid everything
5) turn of door intercom
6) dont answer phone
7) try not to move to much
8) have lovely breakfast made by Mr B
9) keep sofa company
10) look after the cushions
:P

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Drink Fresh Coffee
Eat Scrambled Eggs
Smoke a Joint
Go back to bed (with your missus)

Does it for me :Smile3:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trilobyte_simon @ Jan 30 2004, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Drink Fresh Coffee
Eat Scrambled Eggs
Smoke a Joint
Go back to bed (with your missus)

Does it for me :Smile3: [/quote:2f39af86b8]
:o who's missus???? :Wink3:

WELL SAID.......TOP MAN OVER THERE!!! blow away those saturday night cobwebs with a rumbustious romp in the countryside with all your chums on horseback........trample some protesting scum, kill some small orange dogs (hmm foxes eh??) and generally blow your trumpet a lot.......(and maybe some other peoples too) thats my idea of a rip roaring Sunday, and any of you hippies get in my way and you'll be feeling the crack of my whip. Lets go Rupert, I feel less upper class just by being here.....

Perform all the above and hibernate till Friday! :smoke:

Back