no family guy duff man!!!?

family guy
futurama
south park
simpsons
dilbert
courage the cowardly dog
decksters laboratory
powerpuff girls (with sounds off and trance on!)
racoons
lilo and stitch
willow the wisp :lol:

Chorlton and the wheelies
Camberwick Green (i’m including stop animation right)
Transformers
Hong-Kong Phooee
Mr. Ben
Dangermouse
Trumpton
Pidgeon St.
Roadrunner
Foghorn Leghorn

Yes I am over 30.

hmm... stretching the old memory banks here.....
.. in no particular order.. and spanning my lifetime... :grandad:

SIMPSONS- (The Daddy of all animation for depth, content and pure humour)

FAMILY GUY-( for having the balls to take the Simpsons on in its genre, and doing a pretty good job)

G-FORCE (Battle of the Planets) - When the rest of the Western World was watching Micky Mouse in the 70's, The Japanese were watching this stuff!!! totally blew me away as a kid

FUTURAMA - 'nothin else out there like it in its own particular style :dancey:

GODZILLA(& Godzuki) - cause i always wanted a button on my belt i could press to summon Godzilla in my hours of need :rolleyes:

SCOOBY DOO ( Pre Scrappy Doo... it went shit after they introduced that little mutt)

STOP THE PIDGEON - much better than Penelope Pitstop and the wacky racers

THE ARABIAN NIGHTS (it was on The Banana Splits... Sat. Mornings - I really wanted to be that dude who could morph into animals - 'SIZE of an ElePHant'......'Strength of a BEaR' etc

LUDVIG - man, i never knew why a metal mechanical egg thing did what it did... but i understood everything and loved the helicopter propellor that came out of its head - I was like 5 yrs old!!(this is like 28-30 yrs ago)

BEAVIS & BUTTHEAD - I really hated it in the begining.... no really... couldn't stand it at all.......but then I went to the States a lot.. and I saw the truth.... in its own simplified way, as genius and accurate as the Simpsons :no: ... as a social critique of American Society :Grin: :Wink3:

ulysess
mysterious cities of gold

thundercats
gummybears
arrgghhh real monsters
family guy
simpsons
futurama
spongebob
king of the hill

south park
south park
south park
south park
south park
south park
south park

oh lemme just add in a few more to look objective and not soo biased
futurama
simpsons
tom and jerry
garfield

Shit man..!!! How could I have forgotten Hong Kong Fooey!!! :tongue1:

... "Is it Sarge?"......"no"!

"Is it Rosemary the Telephone operator?"......."no"

"Is it Henry..... the mild mannered Janitor?"

..."COULD BE".....!!!!

gingerwarrior said:
ulysess
mysterious cities of gold

*extremely sad person alert* i have the whole of ulysses 31 on cd.. would be very keen to get mysterious cities of gold also if anyone has it *extremely sad person alert over*

Ren and Stimpy - The Royal Canadian Yak Mounted Police episode is one of the funniest animations I have been lucky enough to see

The Simpsons - The blackboard cracks me up - I must not shout "Yo they're dead" during roll-call - blinding example!

Fantastic Planet - why dont people show this is in chill-outs or festi cinema's - surreal sci-fi

Inspector Gadget - Go Go Gadget - seems to have got over looked as well - don't worry penfold I still care

dave arc-i said:
Inspector Gadget - Go Go Gadget - seems to have got over looked as well - don't worry penfold I still care

... now wasnt 'Penfold' the little sidekick of Danger Mouse.... and 'Penny' was the little blonde bint in Inspector Gadget??? :Grin: ???

O.K, some more memories...

Trap Door - ookie-cookie shizz... There's something down there...
Jamie and the Magic Torch - Yeah right. Whacko neglect rehab boy morelike. :?
Danger Mouse - Mighty's Anglo-cousin. Obviously harder, and way less gay.
Smurfs - Le Petit Stromph pschedelic extrodinaires.. Wee blue fellas running about the woods. sure. Gargamel ! :o :runsmile:

:shrooms:

Ahh those care free days of chillin watchin cartoons.... so good. :rolleyes:

ahem, were so good :unsure:

Some of my faves were....

Tom & Jerry
Dungeons & Dragons
Top Cat
Dangermouse
Scooby Doo
Battle of the Planets
Space Sentinels
Ulysses31
Dogtanian and the 3 Muskhehounds
He-Man
Inspector Gadget
Wacky Races
Bugs/Daffy/Sylvester & Tweety Pie
Road Runner
Thundercats
Willow the Wisp

:ph34r:

MonasticSquid said:
dave arc-i said:

... now wasnt 'Penfold' the little sidekick of Danger Mouse.... and 'Penny' was the little blonde bint in Inspector Gadget??? :Grin: ???

Not in my world :?

Used to get in trouble in history for insisting the germans started WWII by bombing Pearl Harbour.

Back