Top 10 Trailer Park Boys

SkizZ

ChemicallyModifiedMammal
Reaction score
Just noticed sattellite telly has started showing the 'Trailer Park Boys' series
dunno wot channel - I've only ever seen D/L's but this series is sooo funny
it's ridiculous - Canadian tongue in cheek fly on wall documentary comedy
about a group of friends and their dope growing schemes etc taking on the
might of the ex cop trailer park supervisor and his trusty sidekick [rescued from the
street "can suck the chrome off a tow hitch from ten yards"]
top episodes -
1]. Conky - bubbles [my hero] shows his dark side
2]. If I can't smoke and swear I'm fucked
fuk it!! just trust me; this series is funny!

also if you ever see 'space ghost coast to coast' watch it aswell
irreverent and pretty dense ex 60's cartoon hero interviewing
modern A listers...
"nobodies listening Moby, nobodies listening"

top 10?

i know what u mean tho..hehee ive seen a few trailer park downloads..v. funny

hehe
hmm missing out 8 aren't I...
hmm...
3]. Ren & Stimpy
err 7 to go err
4]. Aqua Teen Hunger Force [meatwad is too kool 4 skool]
5]. Family Guy
6]. umm gimme time :Wink3: halfway there...

Yep - trailer park boys rocks !!!

I like the 'shit' talking element ....... :Smile3:

The show it on Paramount btw ....

after sitting through one or two episodes, i can safely say i really dislike the trailer park boys

he eh h ..... yeah - my girlfriends hates it with a passion ..... she wont let me watch it ....... :Sad:

Fromem_Ory said:
after sitting through one or two episodes, i can safely say i really dislike the trailer park boys
hmm...
well apologies if that was my fault.....
It's definately a 'grower' or a 'hate it instantly' for a fair portion of people
I would say hold out for one of the more amusing episodes; if the one's
you've seen have been predominantly characterisation....
But summat tells me it's game over for you Fromem_ory [Muad Dib?]

OK so if you spend your evenings in a haze of THC then check out
trailer park boys - you 'might' like it... :Smile3:

"Ready for a lil B & E Randy? (Randy: Bacon N Eggs?) No Break n Enter."

"When you plant shit seeds, you get shit weeds."

"Birds of a shitfeather flock together, Randy."

"We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!"

"It's time to bring out the shit bat Randy!"

"Shit storm troopers"

"The shit apple doesn't fall far from the shit tree"

"Shittacular"

"I'm watching you, like a shithawk"

"We're sailing into a shit typhoon Randy, we'd better haul in the jib before it gets covered in shit"

"When you're getting pelted with shitballs, you gotta get a shit bat."

"The shit pool's gettin full Randy, time to strain the shit before it overflows. I will not have a Pompeiian shit catastrophe on my hands"

"How dare you involve my daughter in your hemisphere of shit"

"Your shit-goose is cooked, Ricky"

"Shit-apples never fall far from the shit-tree"

"He's about to enter the shit tornado to Oz."

"Do you know what a shit rope is Julian? It's a rope covered in shit that criminals try to cling to. Y'see, the shit acts like grease, and the harder you tighten your grip, the more you slide down it".

"A shit leopard can't change its spots"

"We need more shit puppets for our play Randy, and we need angry shit puppets but they aren't mad at us. Shit puppets only get angry at other shit puppets"

Randy: "Cops and dope don't mix, do they Mr. Lahey?" Lahey: "Like shit and strawberry shortcake Randy."

"I live by the golden rule, if you don't cross my shitline I won't cross yours. But when Ray told everybody in the park that I was drinking again, he crossed the goddamn shitline."

"Do you know what a shit barometer is Bubbles? It measures the shit pressure in the air. Eventually your head will implode from all the shit pressure. The winds of shit are coming."

"Do you feel that Randy, the way the shit clings to the air. Shit Blizzard."

"Never Cry Shitwolf"

"Did you see that Randy, Goddamn shitapple driving the shitmobile. No body else in this park gives a fuck why should I?

"Yes I used to drink Randy but I got the shitmonkey off my back for good".

"You just opened Pandora's Shitbox Ray"

"You know what you get when two shit-tectonic plates collide? Shitquakes, Julian. Shitquakes."

"The shit liner is coming to port Ricky"

"Y'see, Ricky started off as a little shitspark from the ol' shitflint that eventually grew into a shitbonfire, and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance, grew into a raging shitfirestorm. If I marry Barb, I'll have total control of Sunnyvale, and then I'll be able to unleash a shitnami tidal wave that will extinguish Ricky and his shitflames forever. And with any luck, he'll drown in the undershit of that wave...shitwaves".

"Shit clock's tickin'."

"We got the key to shitty city, Ran, and Julian's the muscular mayor".

"You boys have loaded up a hair-trigger, double barrelled shitmachinegun, and the barrel's pointing right at your own heads".

"Shit flowers, Randy. [...] From a distance they look like ordinary flowers, but when you get right down and stick your nose in them you realize they're shit
flowers, and there's a whole fucking bouquet down there right in front of Ray's trailer."

he eh h ..... yeah - my girlfriends hates it with a passion ..... she wont let me watch it ....... :Sad:

i dont let monkey watch it

wasnt bowled over by the movie

series 4, 5 & 6 really brought it to a peak, shit got really fucked up ( in a good way TPB style :Wink3: hehee ) ricky's stupidity and inablility at pronounciation or even using correct words became hysterical but because the movie was a general release they seemed to be building the characters again from scratch... it was just a bit weird.

roll on season 7

they cut series 6 short ( 6 episodes it think ) to film the movie, i beleive series 7 has been shot already just waiting for an airing now :Smile3:

most people have watched one episode and dont get it, the simplicity and stupidity of everything makes it so good.

The end of series 6 is just SOOOO sweet, and nice after watching the
other five series, and two films over the last two months, that to be honest
it would be nice just to end it there.
Let them live in stoner heaven.......

However I fear there is a shit storm on the horizon......

Back