5. Resonance Dinner
6. Compilation Stimulation
7. Bump
8. Infected by Devils
9. Lost
10. Bio Toxic

Psyshop\Solstice Blurb....
-----------------------------------

Tranan AKA Jonas Pettersson is from Sweden. In 1996, he and Johan Krafft formed...
...Logic Bomb, but the project went into a temporary hiatus the next year when he became involved in another project, Hux Flux, with Dennis Tapper and Jonas Bergvall. After completing the Hux Flux album, Jonas Pettersson and Jonas Bergvall left to concentrate on Logic Bomb with Johan Krafft in the summer of 1999. In 2000, they released their 1st album 'Head Ware' which got a great reviews as well as a world tour. Since then, Logic Bomb has contributed to various labels compilations. In 2002, they launched their 2nd album entitled 'Unlimited' from TIP.World solidifying their status as one of the top artists.With the release of 'Restarter', Jonas will once again take the world by storm as Tranan, his solo project.
Style: Psytrance
Released: Coming soon

!"£$%%^&*(){}~@:?><,./;'#][-)(*&^^%%£"£!!_

Once again Solstice are providing us with mucho music goodness, In the absence of anything round, silver and Logic Bomb this year, I am well happy.... Tranan tracks have always been deep beauty's... hmmm remember the "Preacher Boy" 12" on Spiral Trax, or "Cluedo" on Dimitri's Dat Bag Tip World, Now that was a phat, round and peachy track!!... Can't Wait For This! :Wink3:

Nice, nice, loved Tranan's earlier stuff, looking forward to this :Smile3:

Ohh yes, that would be good. But didn't Alternate Vision sign an album to Spun, and never deliver it, at 1 point, it appered as a future release, (about 1-2 yrs ago) but it never surfaced :Smile3:

Hooters and Plastic tits it is then :Grin: (sounds like a name for an album)

Cool, I'll get the bags packed then....

Reporting in ready to kick some scandinavian ass.... :Wink3:

Mmmmmmm Tranan...........count me in for some hooter action as well guys :Wink3:

cluedo is still one of my favourite tracks ever; even though the sample has since been used in about 50 billion other tracks :Wink3:

Alternate Vision sold all his album tracks to compilations me thinks.. Plus he's still busy with Logic Bomb?? Speculative but likely..

Silicon Sound told me he did the same hence his delayed album.. Difficult to resist when cash flow is low and giggin take's up all your time..

Johnas gave me a run-through a few new tranan tunes, pretty good I'll say but a bit samey, I hope there's more on the album than the 3 I know, but I fear I have the best one's already.. :Sad:

just not breaking new ground anymore. There's always more to phatten one's sound, if not technically then musically.. And alas, a formula has set. Good one though.

Protocultures new album is over half done too, can't wait.. Any one heard his Silver surfers - Chemical Bros REMIX of Hey Boy???

Tune!

out.

Back