Try this Free Synth!

nik

oh man ive just installed this and i have to say that its amazing. just the sort ofthing ive been looking for for a long time - an integrated synth and sampler.
i cant believe its free!

djones

Junior Members
nik said:
oh man ive just installed this and i have to say that its amazing. just the sort ofthing ive been looking for for a long time - an integrated synth and sampler.
i cant believe its free!

All those patches are of great quality too don't you think!?

whitedog

Lunar SeeD
i think this thing is fookin' awesome! :iyes:
i played with it as an earlier version, and this version is definitely an improvement.

It does load the CPU a bit, but that seems to be a general overhead associated with having it loaded, and the usage after that doesn't seem to be too bad.

imho, the sheer quality of the output justifies the CPU overhead, and the flexibility it offers is incredible.
I shall be using this, and sending the author a donation.

Eagerly awaiting for the finished version...

icodon

Junior Members
"No. I'm sorry to say that there are no plans for Mac versions of any of the plugins at this time. "

snif... :Sad:

Wicked...worked out how to midi assign :Smile3:
If he ever makes a copy for Mac I'll certainly be using the plugins in my live sets!!

AEON

dipthong mong
yeah it's a beast!

karmafx delay has been one of my favourites for ages as well, and the reverb ain't bad either :Smile3:

Dharma Lab

I live in a giant bucket
Psilocybo said:
Wicked...worked out how to midi assign

Mind sharing the info? I tried setting up a midi controller, and, well, didn't have complete success....

It is a CPU whore, but it's certainly worth it in my opinion....great sounds! Besides, you can always throw more hardware at it, hehe....

Lazytom

imperialist running-dog
Institutionalised macism... pah!

Is it cos I is Mac?