1. Chris Organic

Chris Organic Mongolian FishSlap dancer

Threads:
    Hello, if anyone would like some tuition on Cubase SX/VST, Logic, Nuendo, Wavelab, Reason etc...

I can give you some. At your gaff. Or your drum even, tho I dont do much hip-hop these days.

Learn about recording, post-production, mastering, and general production skills.

I can't teach you how to compose, but I can teach you how to make whatever you do compose, sound ace. In fact, I can teach you anything really, even how to pot a hole-in-1 in Tiger Woods PGA.

So if you're interested, pm me or email me. **please remember to include your email address for me to reply to!! (When you use the forum email facility, I cannot reply unless you include your email!!)**

£ varies on how poor you are and how far I have to travel. All cases considered on merit. And tea +biscuits. :drinking:

2. Faction

Faction Proto-col

Threads:
    I should point out here that (as far as I know) Chris' skills on Tiger Woods were mostly gained at my house during his breaks from working on the tune we're doing together - breaks during which I applied my own secret techniques and mixing voodoo wot Chris don't know nuffink about... :ph34r: :Wink3:

3. Chris Organic

Threads:
    Aha, but what Colin doesnt know is that I had secretly wired the PS2 up to his PC, and while he was idling away on the forum and surfing for make-up tips on the web, I was secretly tweaking the track! He he!

4. andrew

andrew open your mind

Threads:
    wot u both don't realize is that tiger woods is a SHITE game!

5. Chris Organic

Threads:
    just cos you're crap at it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice