Top 10 tunes for sex

somefink dark, dirty n twiztid.....*rawr!*
failing that...hardcore breaks n beats :rolleyes:

apparently :rolleyes: .....

second thoughts....i'd wanna stop what i was *ahem* doing & get up n dance....so i fink some shit moosik would be better. but nothin wiv too much of a sense of humour!
and definitely NOT wiv the TV on....nothing is more of a turn off than the Match of the Day theme tune let me tell ya!

...apparently.... :rolleyes:

I like that Culture Club tune - do you really want to hurt me?

I find that really gets me going and makes it that little bit more meaningful :lol:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (djchoppa @ Oct 13 2003, 06:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>"Ding Dong, the Witch is dead" :P[/quote:bc34de9a1b]
Aaaaaahhhhhh! Ich kann nicht mehr...
lachtot.gif

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (djchoppa @ Oct 13 2003, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> "Ding Dong, the Witch is dead" :P [/quote:20dbe21838]
whats wrong wiv witches? :o

Witches are great. Ask anyone from Winchester and they'll tell you that I make the sexiest witch ever. I won't go into details now, but ouch, I'm hot.

:lol:

Massive attack 'Mezzanine' is a wicked album to 'move passionatly' to
also 'Songs to make love to your old lady to' by Lovage really makes the moment special :P
and of course Vomitorial Corpulance 'Flesh Stripper' is a cracker from a christian metal band! :Wink3:

:blink: shodking i know, but i think i have just realised that i have never really consciously had sex to music - is that bad? That is definetely something i need to try out next time i end up in a relationship (Which will be a v long time). When i think about it thou - mezzanine is a wicked sexual album, plus some wicked deep ambient stuff would go down a treat as well....

Making love to a beautiful woman is very much like making love to a beautiful woman.

Swiss :Wink3:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ant @ Oct 16 2003, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Massive attack 'Mezzanine' is a wicked album to 'move passionatly' to
also 'Songs to make love to your old lady to' by Lovage really makes the moment special :P
and of course Vomitorial Corpulance 'Flesh Stripper' is a cracker from a christian metal band! :Wink3: [/quote:6ed9f5a4a6]
Massive attack - blue - i think thats what its called, I used to have it but fuck knows where it is now????? :no:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (djchoppa @ Oct 16 2003, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Witches are great. Ask anyone from Winchester and they'll tell you that I make the sexiest witch ever. I won't go into details now, but ouch, I'm hot.

:lol: [/quote:826273cbcd]
what out you dont burn your self sweet :lol: *ouch* :lol:

<span style='color:red'>*cHops is sizzling nicely*</span>

Let's get that lurrrrrrve music going YEAH! how about a bit of JB - Sex Machine

B)

Hm.... ive been thinking all afternoon now about what tunes to choose next time :Wink3: it has made me happy.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (djchoppa @ Oct 16 2003, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Let's get that lurrrrrrve music going YEAH! how about a bit of JB - Sex Machine

B) [/quote:57409694bc]
yes yes! JB - "u give me fever (uuhahh) and a cold sweat"

and also a dose of nine inch nails..........RAWR! that'll ease the frustration!

if they don't get the 'i want a shag' message, best to play em soundgarden "i-i-i -i-i-i know what to do...i'm gonna f*** f*** f*** f*** you, f*** you! f*** you!" think that gets the message across nicely.

:rolleyes:

And if all that's unsuccessful, your just gonna have to play "The Divinyls - I touch myself"

:lol:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (djchoppa @ Oct 16 2003, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> And if all that's unsuccessful, your just gonna have to play "The Divinyls - I touch myself"

:lol: [/quote:52190b5594]
NiN: "i wanna f*** u like an animal....i wanna feel u from the inside"

:rolleyes:

why do i get the feeling this thread is turning into a 'how to get a shag' thread? :lol1:

Back