Twisted Backroom Beats

horsepower

Junior Members
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the Twisted Backroom Beats that came out in 2001? I'm sure they have released many more under the same name. There was one track in particular that I've been waiting to hear for years since my cd was lost in the depths of the jungle on Maui. It was sort of an electronic Reggae beat. I don't know the artist, but I clearly remember the beggining of the track. Does anyone out there know what I'm trying to explain?:icry:

horsepower said:
Does anyone remember the Twisted Backroom Beats that came out in 2001? I'm sure they have released many more under the same name. There was one track in particular that I've been waiting to hear for years since my cd was lost in the depths of the jungle on Maui. It was sort of an electronic Reggae beat. I don't know the artist, but I clearly remember the beggining of the track. Does anyone out there know what I'm trying to explain?:icry:

Ott - Somersettler ?

Is on Backroom Beats 1 track 02

The most likely candidate I woulda thought.

:Smile3:

Yes!!!! That's the one. I wonder if Ott is making anything more? I wonder if they made anything more than just 1 track? Do you know anything more about them? I'm highly interested to know more. I still want to get my hands on that cd again as well.

& will be releasing an album as UMBERLOID on Interchill later in the year, (September by their estimates)

:Smile3:

Would be great to see their show, but I'm on Kuai, Hawaii. The song would be great to spin fire to here at some party. Ott should come to a full moon party on Kuai. They still roll off really well. Maui would be a great place as well.

horsepower said:
Yes!!!! That's the one. I wonder if Ott is making anything more? I wonder if they made anything more than just 1 track? Do you know anything more about them? I'm highly interested to know more. I still want to get my hands on that cd again as well.

blumenkraft is a fabulous album by ott, he also did hallucinogen in dub. dubby remixes of that classic hallucinagen album. he also pops up on many many compelations.

Back