Twisted System - The Dealers

Technognome

Professor of Ecognomics
Reaction score
Well I was mooching about Chaos wait for 5 to upload the Chromosome samples :tongue1: when I spotted this one.

:speaker:

Definately one for the Dark and Twisted enthusiast! :Grin:

1 JAWZ OF WIZZDOM
2 SECRET SYNTHESES (RMX)
3 CRYSTAL VIRUS
4 TWISTED SYSTER (RMX)
5 ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE :Smile3:
6 DIE NAGMERRIE :bananada:
7 DOOMSDAY
8 DISSRESPEKT
9 THE EYE :Smile3:

Scary!

[blag] send me the CD and I'll review it :lol1:[/blag]

another blaster from time code . . . congrats!
Maybe not everyone knows Phyx is now living in london.
so for those who like his work . . he is here :Wink3:
good luck my friend, cya at the Boom

club.gif

>>>THIS<<< is the dogs danglies

Beware! It's a real
achterbahn.gif

by the end of it I was feeling all

sunflower.gif
argue01.gif
sunflower.gif
argue01.gif
sunflower.gif

A proper review will follow.

To anyone who thinks Psy has stagnated check this out

Like GMS meets BOTFB

Twisted System LIVE

I found this on "CHAOS":

PSY KWAAI HERE JUST TO LET U KNOW THAT I WILL BE DOING THE TWISTED SYSTEM ALBUM LAUNCH PARTY.

IT'S AT THE MANGO CLUB BRIGHTON ON THE 1ST OF JULY. THE
LINE UP WILL BE FUNGIFLIP (SA), MYSELF PSY KWAAI (SA) AND PHYX AKA TWISTED SYSTEM "LIVE" (SA).
ENTRY IS £3 BEFORE 11 AND £4 AFTER. IF U COULD PASS THIS AROUND THE WORLD I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL!!!!!

PERHAPS PUT THIS INFO IN ONE OF YOUR GLOBAL E-MAILS.
:partysmi:

Thats sounds cool. The album is amazing (its even got babies crying in it !!! :Smile3: !! sorry just one of my "things"). Will endevour to make it down to brighton for this. Thank god there's some proper trance (none of this girl Isrelie stuff hehe)

What an absolute corker of an album.
Rolling b-lines, solid kicks, everything is just perfect. An its filthy filthy filthy.

Disrespekt is just too cool. South African cop samples har har... "You haf free minutes to .....something something... disintegrate" classic.

hi
thanx for the positive words for the twisted system album - if you want to check out some of these beats on a big system then come to Glade next weekend and catch the Aleph DJ set on Friday 16th

have fun -
phyx

Hey phyx... when you coming back to S.A? Jhb needs another timecode jam man. Your set last year at mushroom mafia blew me away!

hi possibly in November - we have a joint Lunartech and Timecode with CPU coming down again.

well see - have fun

Awesome,awesome album!!! Twisted System is still our fave local production! U guys should have heard their set at the Easter Vortex in Cape Town last summer! :jump: :speaker: :jump:

This is the real shit!!

At the Timecode "Broken" launch in Cape Town, Twisted System's tunes fried the place alive!
Absolutely NO mercy...

Aleph!!!
We are looking forward to some live PHYX on the 30th of October!

Keep well and respekt!

Back