Twos up mate...... - That'll be 5-10 in the pen....

Urk

Total Member
Reaction score
More reasons to never step foot in the land of free ever again ( as if I needed one ) .
I just hate their freedoms, you know ? nothing personal.

5 years Mandatory Miniumum sentance for passing a spliff !!!
Or
" American politicians worried that some people that don't vote republican, are still not in prison..."

http://talkleft.com/new_archives/010374.html#010374

/ Republican Congressman James Sensenbrenner has launched his next assault on freedom. The full House Judiciary Committee is set to vote as early as next week on H.R. 1528, which creates a new group of mandatory miniumum penalties for non-violent drug offenses, including a five year penalty for passing a joint to someone who's been in drug treatment. /

grokit23

God mintsmak
Reaction score
Glad I'm not living over there, kinda makes me realise how lucky we are.

The list of things it was going to make illegal and introduce in the way of minimum sentences was outrageous.

Monkey Do

#1 Internet Toughguy
Reaction score
I'm touching myself as I write this post.
In addition to the shocking joint-passing provision described above,the bill would also create a 10-year mandatory minimum sentence for a first-time conviction of distributing a small amount of marijuana to a person under 18 years of age ... and a 10-year sentence for a second offense of distributing marijuana to a person under 21. By comparison, the average time served by convicted rapists in this country is about seven years.
:blink:

Reconstructed

Reaction score
They are actually trying to make it so that you can serve 2 years in prison for knowing that someone is selling marijuana and failing to report it within 24 hours.

I reckon I'm getting the fuck out of this country once I get my masters degree.